Chapter 13

Meanwhile at the airport

Will was thinking thank goodness  I got holidays after what happened, He got off the plane and there she stood... Marian.   "Marian" Will said and goes over and hugs her. Marian smiles "yes Will" and hugs him not wanting to let go. Marian said "I missed you". "Year me too!" he whispered and held her tight. "I can't believe it's been 11 years but I missed it when the girls were younger" she whispers ."Yeah!!" he whispered."Things escalated badly  now" she sighs,  "but not for us!" he replied. Marian said "exactly  I tried to tell Robin not to do it. I guess he thought there were no other reasons not to do what he did ".

" Just enjoy us now.. don't care about other things!" Will smiled. She nods her head smiling at him. "We are together now!" he whispered. "Yes we are " she whispers.

He hugged her tight another time and together they went home. Marian hums happily, "You are happy!" he teased her. "Of course "she said.

They went to a nice camping  area and stopped there . Marian looked and said "this is nice". Will said" yeah this is nice".

"I can't believe it... we are completely alone now!" she whispered. "Same here it feels like a dream Mary " he said. "Say it again!" she whispered. "It feels like a dream"Will said smiling . „ no... after that!" Marian whispered. "Mary" he said. Her eyes shone and she was over the moon as she bent to him for a kiss.

Will smiles and touches her cheek and they kiss each other intensely and he picks her up. „ Huh!" she whispered. Will smiles  and whispers  "I like you alot Mary"." I like you too... a lot!" she whispered and he messed with her hair.
"I waited for this moment for 11 years!" she whispered .
"Me too" he whispers and lays her down and everything is perfect.