Chapter 6

Flashback 

It’s beautiful here!“ Regina whispered as they arrived in the woods.  “Yes it is but not as beautiful as you “Robin said smiling.  “Really?“ She whispered and seemed a bit  shy. “Yes really “ he messes with a strand of her hair and tucks it behind her ear. Regina smiles and kisses him shortly. Robin kissed and said “want to go ahead and have a fun race ?” “Yeah!“ she smiled.

They go ahead and race around “I knew you would never be on my level!“ she grinned as she stopped Raven , “Maybe I am and I just hold back “ he chuckles grinning. “You don’t!“ Regina grinned. “Want to bet?” Robin grins. “Absolutely!“ she grinned. Robin rides Rocky around and goes faster then when he’s not trying and in the end they return to the place in the woods. 

Robin said “told you Gina” and smirks. “Hate you!“ she grinned and got off Raven “Love you too” he said chuckling and got off Rocky. “Robin? There is this feeling in me…“ she whispered and her voice was full of desire  “The feeling is mutual “ he whispers.

“I never went further than kissing!“ she replied the thing Robin already knew. “Well when you're ready you’ll know” he said smiling. She replied smiling and came closer to him and he touched her cheek. 

Present day 

Meanwhile   Elizabeth  said "see they were content Roberta "."They were too sweet! What makes them split up? I don’t think it was because a silly fight!“ she confessed. "Well probably it was but it got deeper later since this Isn't an official  competition video " Elizabeth said. "I know… but… oh god we have to do everything to put them together again!“ she said . "I agree we have to " and Elizabeth  tries to see if she can find another video.  " I found another one!“ Roberta sayed excited as they controlled every even so tiny space of Elizabeth's lullage. "Ok which one  ?" She asks Roberta "What do I know… you brought them. "She said as Elizabeth  pushed play to find out because she has a lot of videos so she didn't even remember which one it was. 

" The next pick is a very rare one. Competitors are the outlaws and the evil queens of barrel racing. Here live with us Regina vs. Robin!“ they heard

Elizabeth whispers "I told you sis " ." What?“ she replied whispering .
"This is one of the official races" Elizabeth whispers "you know this one?" Roberta asks her. "If I remember correctly this is the very first one they competed together or the one before the accident " she said 

" I want Raven!“ they heard Robin. Regina said ''oh please dear husband she's too much to handle for you  "she giggled and added   "Plus you should know one better than to reduce me on my horse!" "I'm not your majesty  but it would be interesting to see ". Robin said grinning. 
"Interested in what… seeing me win with your horse?“ she grinned. "Is that  what you think your majesty  , well you were always competitive even when we would be having fun"  he whispers in her ear. "I know!“ she grinned and Robin kissed Regina's forehead.

" Stop that… we are on screen!“ she said. "So what it's not like I  was kissing your neck" he whispered.  "I know…still!“ she whispered and he sighs. " What’s wrong" Regina asks, "nothing is your majesty " he said. " Look at them!“ Roberta laughed and seemed stunned."Exactly  sis" she said. "What’s the plan sis?“ Roberta asks her. 

"Well we could switch places to get our answers" Elizabeth said smirking. "You mean?“ she asks. "You get to meet daddy and I get to meet mother" Elizabeth said. " I would like that, you know?“ she confessed "Exactly  but we gonna have to  cut your hair  and also have your ears pierced" Elizabeth asks. "I said no!“ she said and crossed her arms in front of her torso. "Well they will send us back if they knew right away" Elizabeth explains. “ Isn’t that a good thing? They would have to meet!” She said. "But we both want answers and at least some time to spend with them right?" She asks Roberta. 
“ oh dear… have it your way… but  I don’t cut my hair!” Roberta  said a bit upset. "You have to and I promise your hair will grow back" Elizabeth said begging at this point hoping Roberta would give in. 

 “ But I like how it is  now!” She argued not giving Elizabeth any satisfaction. "Fine then watch the plan fail then if we don't do that " Elizabeth  huffs frustrated. “ At least they have to talk!” Roberta argues. "That's why we should at least have a week with them separately  " Elizabeth said. “ Just… why can’t you just understand!” She said and rushed out of her room. 

"AT LEAST  YOU HAVE A MOTHER " Elizabeth yelled. "AND AT LEAST YOU HAVE A FATHER!” She yelled back.  "So what at least you had the girl conversations that I didn't have "Elizabeth whispers. 
“ Our mamma is strict … I often hoped I had a cooler daddy!” She said.  " He's definitely  the best daddy " Elizabeth said  and tries to find a video of her and her daddy.  "I believe that!” Roberta smiled.