Chapter 24

" He has gone crazy!" Marian said to Will.
"Yeah  obviously and how are the girls?" Will said.  "Regina is with them!" she whispered . "Both of them " he asks . "Yes, Will" she said. "That's good " he said.

Meanwhile

Elizabeth kept crying, and Regina whispers "hey... it's okay, it's okay " while she nods her head.
" Come on!" Regina whispered and helped Elizabeth up and she got up slowly saying "thanks mom". " It's nothing!" She said. "I'm sorry for being mean " Elizabeth said, apologizing to her mother.  "It's alright Lizzie" Regina said.  I was just angry and hurt that I let my emotions cloud my judgment" Elizabeth explains. "I understand , 11 years is a long time, sweetie" Regina said. 
What now mom because honestly I don't want daddy to marry another" Elizabeth sighs . " Well between you and your daddy... there is a lot of shit now I guess...!" Regina sighed. Elizabeth said "yeah he totally blinded by his anger and cowardice". " That's definitely not my problem!" Regina said. Elizabeth said "I get that why he's angry but not why he's being a coward".

" That's him!" She said calmly. Robin said "because I don't want to go through what happened 11 years ago again". " As I said... not my problem! Calm down!" Regina said . Robin said "I am calm Regina ".

" No... you are starting to search the mess you made in other people ...you don't have to defend yourself anymore... Shit is said... your words, your fault! I care even if I should not! Just stop now will you?" She asks.

"Daddy , the point is  grow a pair and fucking tell mother how you feel we not getting any younger here" Elizabeth said getting annoyed by the conversation entirely.

Robin was speechless and didn't say anything while Regina said  " Thank you!" and helped Elizabeth up in her room followed by Lola.