Chapter 31

Meanwhile

Elizabeth went to the stables after some time and Roberta looked for her.
" Hey Lizzy... you found something out?" Roberta asks her. 
"I heard the video from the door well most of it" Elizabeth said. " And?" she asks Elizabeth while waiting for her to keep going.
"And the second caused the bleeding more and it was me" Elizabeth explains . " She is ok now! Don't worry... I even guessed... she would do it all over again!" she said, trying to reassure her younger twin.
"Yeah but the fact is why wouldn't she tell us  the whole truth well I mean me  mostly? " Elizabeth asks. " Because she made peace with herself. The situation is over... It's not important anymore!" Roberta said .
"Just like the situation we are in " Elizabeth said. "A brilliant situation " Roberta said. "How was it brilliant I think honestly let's be realistic  you were right I shouldn't have planned any of this " Elizabeth said sighing. "It was sarcasm" Roberta explains to her younger twin.  "Fine whatever you say" Elizabeth said and went over to Raven. "Want to go out for a ride" Elizabeth was talking to Raven. "Isn't it late Lizzy?" Roberta asked. "I don't care, I'm not afraid to try again" the younger twin insisted and got on Raven and left. The older one follows behind her just in case Elizabeth hurts herself again.