Chapter 22

Meanwhile Roberta was still in the trunk and was angry, sad and upset. But she didn't want her mom  to know where she was. "Nice to know that my father does not care about me!" Roberta whispered .
Roberta finally wrote to her mom  what happened after a while.

A few hours later Regina stepped in the darkness out of her car in front of Robin's  house and slammed the door.

Elizabeth hears and sees in the darkness the figure and chills went down her neck to her spine.
"Open up..." Regina demanded and Lola started to go out of joy , while Elizabeth slowly went to open the door. "Where is your father?" Regina asks her youngest. "What's it to you " Elizabeth said coldly because she was still upset about what happened , and Robin came from behind Elizabeth and said "I got this princess , you can go back to your room now ", and she nodded her head and started to head to her room.

"How dare you... it's one thing to be mean to me... but what gives you the right to abandon your own daughter right in front of her!" Regina snapped at Robin.

Robin said confused " What are you talking about Regina?".   Elizabeth said "I think Roberta was in the trunk daddy" realization hit her. "Exactly... so you want to apologise I guess!" Regina demanded.

Robin said to Elizabeth "what are you talking about, did you do that?"." No daddy I didn't, I had no idea I was in the stables when you found me and then I went straight to the car after you found me" Elizabeth said.

" I wait, Robin... BECAUSE.... NOBODY... is offending or abandoning Roberta... without facing my anger.... No, as long as I live!" Regina promised. 

"Just like you abandoned Elizabeth  Regina" he said.
"Sorry... i did what? I NEVER" Regina said . "Yes you did " Elizabeth whispers.

"I never did it! YOU WANTED TO KEEP ONE SIBLING YOU JERK!" She said and her hands where shaking because she didn't wanted to hit him in front of the twins.

"I didn't say that Elizabeth whispered that , and go ahead do it Regina" Robin said while Elizabeth hides behind her father.

"You are not better than me... NOT BETTER! And you know what YOU are DEAD to me!" she growled and went to Roberta to soothe her.

Robin said "at least I wouldn't hit You ". "I didn't hit you! You are provoking me and you know it... and you know what... I am sick of you playing the angle because nobody is an angle... and you are far away!" she said.
"I know  but I know you wanted to" he said . "I am not doing it... that counts!" Regina said and adds
"It's ok Lola... it's ok!" she whispered and held her former puppy tight.

Robin sighs thinking she should've died that day.
"At least I don't wish you were dead!" She caught him.

Robin said "what does that have to do with anything Regina?". "That NOTHING excuses the thought of wishing another person dead! You came really far! Congratulations!" she clapped her hands and took Robertas hand before she went in her car.

Robin said" really you abandoned Elizabeth and me what you think i should say?" . "I don't have to answer that ANGLE!" She said and started the car before driving away.

"You ok Mamma?" Roberta asks as Regina shook all over her body.  "I am not ok Robby... but I will be!" she whispered.