Chapter 33

" Mom knows how to shoot?" Roberta was confused. "Daddy does that's how I learned "Elizabeth explains to her sister. " You thought mother wrote this?" she asks Elizabeth. "Probably I think we found their special secret spot " The younger one said. " So you think she proposed to him?" Roberta asks. "It doesn't matter who did what the thing is at least it happened "  Elizabeth said. " Well I am interested now!" her sister grinned. "Don't try and get me in the whole fantasy mood that you destroyed from me earlier" Elizabeth said upset and anger starting to build up inside. " Sorry... but this is interesting! I can either imagine mamma or dad shooting this arrow as answer!" Roberta said calmly and yet excitingly.

Elizabeth shrugs her shoulders and walks off going to the lake and then takes off her shirt and leggings and goes in while her sister is searching for more information.

Meanwhile Once the movie was over Regina was asleep and so Robin went to the bathroom and all he could see were different memories.

Flashback

Robin messes with Regina's long wet hair while kissing her neck making her moan.  "Don't stop Robin " she moans  pleading. Robin chuckled "how cute your majesty" and kept going. "I'm not cute thief"  Regina giggles.

Meanwhile

Elizabeth's phone was by the lake and she said "stay away from my phone Roberta".
"Okay but what if one of our parents text you? " she asks her sister.  "Don't worry they think we are asleep anyways " Elizabeth said confidently. "Alright if you sure " Roberta said giving her younger twin the benefit of the doubt .  Elizabeth continues swimming for a bit not worried about her parents for the time being .