Chatper 15

Elizabeth said "I'm not a baby just because I am emotional doesn't mean I act like a little kid it means I have actual feelings ".

" Nice... but I am glad I am a bit more.... Tougher! Hear me out... I don't want my mamma to get hurt again... and he... he is gonna hurt her again!" She said.

First off She walked out on me and him. I doubt she even cares and I  thought my plan was worth doing but maybe it's time I try not living on my crazy fantasies.

Roberta was in peace with herself and checked her messages while Elizabeth  went for a walk alone and saw a few things that she could hurt herself with.

As Roberta went outside she saw Elizabeth laying on the floor

" Seriously... how stupid are you!" she groaned and searched for help.

Elizabeth lay there completely unharmed physically and not saying anything because she didn't want to talk but she was still breathing but was still in tears.

" How stupid are you!" Roberta repeated while Elizabeth kept crying. " Omg... I never believed my twin would be such a baby!" Roberta thought in silence. 

Elizabeth said " I never thought you were a selfish brat"." I am not selfish... I am just closed up and don't show feelings... I am prepared for everything coming...see it like that!" she said.

Elizabeth texts Marian  "I want to go home, I hate it here".

" You know what sis?? Instead of hurting yourself and crying like a baby you could start growing up and face reality. Your Marian won't save you forever" Roberta said.

"I didn't hurt myself Roberta " Elizabeth said, still her eyes were puffy and red from the tears.

At least she was around. She was more of a mother to me than  mom was, she said . " Well Will was more of a father than Robin ever was!" Roberta countered.

"I bet mother forgot I even existed anyway! " Elizabeth said " No she didn't... she bursted out in tears the first 7 years of my life when she faced me! But she learned to live with it!" Roberta said calmly.
" Yeah right I don't believe you, but it doesn't matter anyways "Elizabeth said angrily .

"Who is the selfish bitch now? Why are you hurting mamma... she has nothing to do with our previous conversation!" Roberta defended Regina.

"I'm not hurting her, all I want is to meet her one time even if they don't get back together". Elizabeth said a bit calmer. " Why did you mock me than disbelieving me??" Roberta was calm.

"I finally want to not believe  in my crazy fantasies" Elizabeth said. 

" Well mamma will come for the farewell party!" she said.  "Really well at least  I won't have to wear the skirt" she said . „ Well ok... it's not that i always wear skirts... but once in a while..." Roberta said.

"Ok i'm wearing my leggings" Elizabeth said  "If you want to wear leggings to a festival?" Roberta was not convinced.

"I never wear dresses" the younger twin confesses. " At least wear jeans... I beg to god!" the older twin said. "No I'm wearing leggings" Elizabeth said, being stubborn.
"Americana Mia ... you need rescue in fashion. " Roberta said. "No I don't " the youngest said.
"Yeah you do! And it's urgent... So tell me... why are you disliking everything I propose in good will?" she said. "I don't dress girly" Elizabeth responds ."You know... I really try... but it's very hard to talk to you.... Nobody ever said the word girly! More... Teenager... but not girly!" Roberta huffed.

"You know what i mean i don't do dresses and skirts"  She sighs responding to her older twin. "Yeah I get it... but if you are always in denial you will never know. Well I cut off my hair... at least play your part to be me,and unfortunately I  start to look like a woman in skirts and I like it!" she said. " Plus I also have to dress like you... do you hear me complain?" Roberta adds.

"I will do an Italian accent but not a skirt and besides what's bad dressing like a tomboy" Elizabeth said . "Very much... so you see...  I am doing it... the fuck play your part to the fullest!" Roberta said and walked off.
Elizabeth said "you kinda got me down slightly". "Well... better get used to it... I can't believe you argued about dressing but forced me to cut my hair... well for the record... I don't like playing you... ok? But I do it either way!" she said and added '' and I am not overwhelmed to meet our dad after he forcefully removed every memory of mamma". "Ok fair point but at least he didn't hurt the horse or me" the youngest said.
" What does this horse have in common with our conversation now?" Roberta rolled her eyes. The horse was what almost killed our mother" Elizabeth said well at least that's what they both thought.

"And that's better? Maybe it wasn't the horses fault but our mothers?? Never thought about that? Maybe she made a mistake... and... you are his daughter! I was expecting him not to hurt you!" she said." I thought of every possibility" Elizabeth explains.

"Here we go!" the oldest said. "Here we go what ?" the youngest asks, confused. "You said to  me you thought of every possibility... so  I am pretty sure it wasn't the horse's fault" she said.

Yes I have, Elizabeth  said and took a picture of her and Roberta and sent it to Will and Marian", the captain said  sneak a peek  can't wait until the camp farewell party.

Meanwhile

Marian looks at the text and responses back with "Oh yes i believe!" Marian wrote back, in Will's arms. "What is it?" he asks.

"The girls are excited for the farewell party!" she explained. "Oh okay and wait, why is Elizabeth shown twice?" Will asks .
"Because they cut Roberta's hair!" Marian explains.  "Oh right" he said.