Chapter Fifteen

By the time I reach where we are supposed to meet up after the mission, Mikasa and Levi are both already here Eren too although he is out like a light on one of the wagons.

I watch as Levi stares down at the bodies of his dead squad, I stare down at all these dead bodies all people Annie killed for no reason. They were just like me, normal people how could someone do this it's sick, it's even sicker when I realize it was all my sister.

And soon enough it could be me.

As I walk through the fields, I just see more and more dead bodies, more and more white blankets with red covering them I don't see any trace of Armin and it's starting to worry me where is he?

He did hit his head pretty hard he could've fallen unconscious and been eaten, why would I care not like I knew him.

I bite my lip trying to get the thought of him out of my head, I'm just worried to know if he made it out or not, I don't care about anything after that.

"Oh, walls Adelita, we thought you were dead!" I hear someone exclaim from behind me I turn around and see the blonde-headed boy I was just thinking of. His eyes are wet while his nose is red, and the bandages are still secured nicely on his head.

"Wow, could you guys think any lower of me," I say flatly while pulling at my hair, Armin smiles and wipes his eyes.

"He was crying, thought you had died because we didn't see you," Jean tells me while looking away his arms crossed, I look back at Armin his face is now painted red.

"We-... I was just worried because it was a while, and then with the Female Titan I didn't know, and anything could've just happened."

"It's fine, I'm... surprised you're still alive too." His brows furrow and he shakes his head. "I don't know if i should take that as something nice or an insult."

Jean now sighs and I place my attention back on him, he is scanning over the bodies that are scattered along with the wagons and floor. "This is the part of our job; I'll never get used to."

"You're not alone in that," Armin tells him, I cross my arms alongside my body placing my eyes on the ground not being to stand the thought that Annie killed these people and some I did.

"Seems like death is just everywhere, all I can think about is how it's going to end," Jean exclaims there is no tone in his voice it is completely flat. I join in with my flat voice too the only is that mine is always flat.

"Get over it, everyone's going to die one day and we'll just have to accept it. Nothing crying and sulking can do over it."

He scoffs looking up at me, "you're one to talk." I instantly know what he is talking about, who he is talking about.

"Just stop thinking about it, there is no good thinking on it can do it'll just bring more pain. You'll break a nerve thinking on it believe me."

Armin speaks up his blue eyes meeting mine even though he is talking to Jean, I look away when I feel my body heating up I don't understand it.

"Alright, Let's get moving! Everyone to their station!" Commander Erwin yells as he hops onto his horse, Captain Levi right next to him.

Everyone goes off into their spots in the formation to home, but the silence doesn't last for long it is cut short by the screams of some men. Everyone turns their head back and what we see are two large abnormal titans heading our way.

The two men that the titans are chasing after don't last very long, so now the titan's focus is on us but they're close they are gaining on us and we can't fight back our land is too flat.

Even though fighting wouldn't be the right option Mikasa decides to do it anyway, killing the titan with ease but that doesn't help the problem that more titans are coming after us.

I watch in disgust as our last option is to drop the dead weight, watching slowly one by one while these people get thrown off the wagons by their friends' people they grew to love. This is another reason why being alone is better letting people into your heart causes too much pain.

But it worked dropping the bodies caused the wagons to go faster because the extra weight was gone it was sad, but people have to do what they need to survive.

Just like Annie and I, we're only trying to live even if it is wrong... very wrong.

-----

A/N

Fun fact I gave Adelita the name Adelita because I wanted her to also have an A name with Armin, and it is a very common German name which means noble.

-lei <3