A/N 2.0

This is another authors note i know very disappointing im sorry. I hate authors notes but I also don't want to just not update for awhile and you guys don't know if im not continuing the book or not.

So, in my last a/n I stated I would be back in a little. But, I think I underestimated my time and I may need some more time as I truly don't feel like writing. A lot has recently happened to me majority of it being my relationship failure and to many people that may not seem like a big deal but it there's more to it than that.

I have just chose not to share those parts online as I like to keep some things private about me, but I had a boyfriend I was very dependent on him and stupidly I placed my happiness on a person. He was not a good person and did not treat me like an actual person at all but more of an object, he cheated I found out a lot of other things happened and that's kind of put me in a stump in my life.

I was a very inexperienced girl who had a empty head Im not going to lie I loved to dream and then I met this boy and he was so experienced and he just always knew what to say that I didn't even realize how awful he was to me. I had lots of love in my heart for life and for anyone, but I find it very hard to give love to anything nowadays even to myself or things I loved doing such as writing. I've found i've almost become bitter. I miss writing so much and i hate everyday sitting in my room because i've lost even the motivation to go to school because some boy decided he liked my body.

I promise I will have these chapters out soon, I swear. I want to write again but as of right now I think I need a few more weeks.

Attack on titan and Armin Arlert will always have my love though.

- Lei <3