Chapter Seventy-One

TW - Sexual Assault

We've been training with Mr.Wagner for two months.

I don't like it as much though because he treats Annie unfairly.

He works her like a dog no matter the circumstances.

For once I'm not the one being treated terribly, he's fond of me and does many things to keep me happy while gifting me things.

None of it matters though because Annie isn't happy, if she isn't then how could I be?

She isn't happy training until she can't no more, she isn't happy with the way Mr.Wagner treats me.

She isn't happy so I'm unhappy.

"Again! Fix your stance and then maybe, just maybe you could lay a hit on me!" Mr.Wagner yells to Annie as he provokes her even more.

"Mr.Wagner, sir. Maybe Annie is tired. I think it should be my turn!"

"No! I'm not done with my practice, shut up Adelita!"

Annie doesn't stay standing for long as Mr. Wagner backhands her, she falls to the ground clenching her face.

"You don't speak to her that way!"

I get up from my spot running over to Annie. I stand between her and the fuming man as I try to calm the rising situation.

"No, it's fine. I don't care what she says to me, just don't hit her like that!"

Mr. Wagner's eyes widen even more hearing me yell at him, he lifts his hand and I close my eyes in anticipation of a hit, but nothing comes.

I open them to see Annie in front of me. She blocked Mr.Wagner's hand, she finally blocked a hit from him.

"You don't touch her."

I can see the way his eyes change into an even darker rage. I can see the way he wants to hurt Annie because she protected me, it's weird.

She never does.

"I'm sorry for talking back." I apologize trying to break the tension, and it does.

I can see the way Mr.Wagner relaxes a soft smile spreading across his lips.

He brings his other hand down to my face caressing me while his finger slides across my lips.

"If that hit made your face, I would've bruised something so beautiful."

Every time he gives me a compliment, I have to be great full of it.

"Thank you."

------

I sit in a blue chair, the chair reflecting exactly how I'm feeling at this moment.

Annie sits across from me a fire shows in her eyes, she looks upset. But I haven't a clue why she would be upset, it's not her hair that's being cut.

Mr.Wagner doesn't like the length my hair is at, it's too long for his liking.

So once our father left, he forced me into this chair and took out clippers.

I couldn't fight him off and tell him I don't want it cut, I couldn't beg him not to. Because he wanted it done and whatever he says goes.

"You're going to be so beautiful." He mutters while he cuts more length of my hair off.

A smile runs across his face as he continues to cut more and more.

"My mother always had her hair cut short; you know I see a lot of her in you."