Chapter Twenty-Five

Our plan was set, we are all heading in different routes to get to where Krista is.

To get to Utgard Castle, Levi gave me the command to stick with Mikasa and help protect Eren.

Even though Mikasa doesn't need any help I'm positive she wouldn't let a titan a foot near Eren.

As I follow beside Mikasa on my horse my hair bouncing up and down with me, I watch my surroundings making sure there aren't any titans around or anything that can place Eren in danger.

Mikasa has a look on her face, it's different than the one she always wears.

It's Eren, he is the cause of that look because Mikasa will do anything for him no matter what, how I would do anything for Annie I couldn't break free. But now I have.

I don't think Mikasa will ever break free.

As we reach closer to the tower screams and things clashing together are heard, Mikasa quickly moves to the sound of the direction.

"Adelita, come on! We were told to get Krista and protect Eren!" I nod at her and speed up on my horse Eren quickly does the same, "I'm fine I can handle myself." He quickly states Mikasa ignores him only focusing on the task at hand.

The closer we get the more I see, and what I make out is a blonde-headed girl. Only a couple inches shorter than me face to face with a titan.

"I see her!" That is all I say before I jump off my horse shooting my gear into what is left of the tower and swinging to the titan, I grab both of my swords from my sides, my braids flowing behind as I move quickly.

As I am in arm's reach, I bring my blades to the titan's nape taking one clean slice to kill it, I land on the broken tower my cape moving behind me I turn to look at everyone.

"Krista, all of you, get back. It's okay let us take care of this."

"Adelita!" She cries out but is stopped as more scouts come through killing the tons of titans that are loose. I sigh as I see Eren fly through the bodies of titans, he'll never listen.

I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn and see Mikasa, "come on. They're plenty more to kill." I nod jumping to the left while she goes to the right, both of us quickly killing titans but since I only have one eye my side view isn't all that good.

I yelp as I was too late to see a titan coming up on my right, it grabs my waist I scream even louder hitting it with my blades. All I see is a swipe of black hair before I hit the ground, the tight grasp on my waist gone. I look up seeing Mikasa above me her hand covered in titan blood as she holds it in front of me.

I grab onto it the blood mixing onto my skin, "don't worry, I have your right." She tells me plainly while pointing to her right eye, I nod pushing my eyepatch further down and swinging to the nearest titan.

Mikasa is not too far behind me helping to get the titans I can't see.

Once most of the scouts killed the titans there were I take a deep breath, looking around I quickly spot Reiner and Bertholdt their eyes meet mine. I shift my body to the side so I don't have to look at them anymore, but I can hear their footsteps.

"Did you tell them?" I quickly hear behind me I try to get up to walk away but a hand pulls me back down, "Adelita."

I snatch my hand away from Reiner's looking everywhere but his eyes, Bertholdt grabs my other hand as Reiner lets go and reaches for my chin grabbing it and staring directly into my eye.

"I didn't now get off of me!"

They both let go upon hearing me say, "you decided to stick to the plan then?"

"No, I'm going to tell them what you two are. I just don't know when, I don't care about Marley anymore."

They look at each other shaking their heads, "Adelita, this has never been a choice." Bertholdt tells me softly caressing my hand I quickly shove him away.

"I'm not Annie! So, don't touch me to replace your fantasy you can't have with her." I stand up shoving both of them away with my hands and walking off where the rest of the scouts are.

I maneuver my way to the front to be able to see what is going on, I see Hange over Ymir with Krista beside her my eye goes wide upon seeing what is left on Ymir's face.

It's titan's marks, what titan does Ymir possess?

"Just as promised, my real name is Historia."

------

A/N

I'm going to try to update as much as I can before school starts. Also I didn't add the Historia episode bc it's just a flashback and had nothing to do with the other characters.

-lei <3