Miss Mystic Falls

*This chapter was originally left out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Laura's POV

Elena and I just arrived at school coming from the car park when a bright red classic car caught our eyes. The person coming out of the car was Stefan, I turned to Elena and gave her a side grin as we both went up to him.

"Nice car." I said and Stefan smiled in return. "Thought it was a waste to leave it in the garage." He said then turned to Elena with a soft smile. "Hey."

"Hey." She smiled back and they kissed. "I didn't know you were coming back today." She said.

"You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things." Stefan said.

Elena looked at me and I looked at him curiously concerned about his well being. "Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, I mean the worst part is over so... now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible." He answered and held Elena's hand tenderly, she smiled every brighter. "I'm okay with that." She gave him a flirty look and they kissed again.

Urgh. "Guys, I'm still here." I said getting their attention.

They just laughed and continued to pretend I wasn't there. "Hey, thank you for helping me get through the rough patch." Stefan said. "You're welcome." Elena nodded and they went back to stare at each other with tender gazes.

I was little annoyed that I was being ignored so I interrupted them again, only because class was about to start. "Okay, if you guys are done flirting with each other, it's time for us to go." I spoke up and glared at the two.

"We're gonna be late." I said sternly and turned to leave with Elena in tow. Stefan stayed behind. "Okay, uh, you know what? I'll catch up with you, I'm gonna grab my stuff. I'll be right behind you." He said.

"Okay."

Elena and I went ahead and came to class on time, we sat in our usual seats as Ric entered the class and proceeded with the lesson on the history of Mystic Falls. "Okay, this week we're gonna set outside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founder's Day. Apparently the community leaders feels it's more important than World War 2 but, hey, what do I know?" He said and I laughed under my breath.

At this moment Bonnie rushing into class with her books in her hands. Just seeing her made me relieved because I haven't seen her since she moved to her aunt's place.

"Sorry I'm late." She apologised. Alaric nodded forgiving look. "Well, it looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie."

Bonnie took her seat and casually looked at Elena and I with a warm smile but it disappeared when she saw Stefan. He gave her friendly smile but she turned away from him with a cold shoulder making us frown at her.

~ ~ ~

After school was over Elena and I were walking outside to my car when I saw Bonnie walking ahead of us reading through all the papers she missed from class. We ran to catch up to her.

"Bonnie!"

She turned around but turned back when she saw us, it was like she didn't want to run into us here. "Hey." She responded casually with with a look that says she's being forced to talk to us.

"Hey, I tried to grab you after class but you already taken off." Elena explained and Bonnie finally stopped walking to look at us. "How are you? Is your family doing okay?" I asked being concerned for her.