Let the Right One In

*This chapter was originally left out.

Hey guys,

I will apologise beforehand that this chapter will seem a little bit rushed because it wasn't particularly my favourite chapter to write, which was why I didn't write it in the first place.

Please enjoy and leave a comment after.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Laura's POV

It started raining after I came home and the night is colder when it's pouring heavily like this. After witnessing Damon making out with Kelly Donovan I couldn't sleep a wink. Not only was it disturbing to see that but it pissed me off that he was rubbing it in.

I kept tossing and turning in bed but I couldn't fall asleep at all so I gave up on sleeping. I sat up and pulled my knees up to my chin. Ever since the incident at the tomb Damon's been acting strange, everything he does gets to me and lash out and get angry at him.

Thinking about it now I get the feeling he's doing it on purpose to make me hate him. He's despicable and I should hate him for it but I could never have the heart to hate him.

I'm just helplessly in love with him and it hurts me to know he's never going to love me back.

~ ~ ~ Morning ~ ~ ~

Morning came and it was still raining heavily outside making it hard to get around town in this weather, but it still didn't stop people from getting to where they want. Elena dragged me out of bed to Stefan and Damon's because they got attacked last night.

The vampires who attacked them were the same vampires from the tomb, they must have escaped after we failed to seal the tomb. One of the vampires was at the grill last night and mistook Elena for Katherine.

We were all standing around in the library with a worried look on our faces thinking seriously about the situation. Damon was patching up the window the vampires broke into with a board and hammered it in place.

He turned back to us. "I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." He said sounding a bit pissed.

Stefan looked at him as if it was the most stupid and reckless idea ever. It only made sense because it was Damon. "Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, "Oops. Sorry?" He said sarcastically.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena glared at him as he walked to the centre.

Damon made a deal with Pearl to stop giving vervain to the founder's council and to give all the information he has on them to her. It didn't sound like she was going to leave any time soon from what I was hearing.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information." Damon smirked. "And it's not like I had a choice. She's...scary." He made a face.

I look at him with my brow raised. "Why would you help her? What did she promise you?" I glare at him. Damon wouldn't do anything that won't benefit him unless... it has something to do with Katherine.

Damon smirked and point the hammer at me. "She promised me the only thing that I want. She's gonna help me get Katherine back." He said.

"Why doesn't that surprise me." I stare at him hard.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process." Elena said sounding snappy.

"You don't have to be snarky about it." He looked at her and walked over to the couch.