Crying Wolf

Laura's POV

I was in a deep sleep when a noise woke me up, it turns out it was someone's phone ringing. I groaned in annoyance and toss and turn in my bed when I heard Caroline waking. "Go away." Next thing I knew someone fell on top of me. "Ow! Who is that?"

"Sorry." Elena said and crawled over me to get the phone. "Hello?" She answered. "Elena!" Caroline groaned. I threw a pillow at her and she crawled out of the room to leave us in peace.

I wrapped myself in the blanket and tried to fall back to sleep again when another phone went off. "Seriously! Didn't we discuss that girl's night is no cell phone interruptions?" I pull the covers over my head.

"Laura, that's your phone!" Caroline yelled. I snap my eyes open when she pointed that out. Oh yeah, it is. "My bad." I crawled over to my bag to get the phone.

"Hey." I answered in my morning voice. "Hey, how's my sweet pea's slumber party going?" Damon asked. "It was great. When can you and I have one?" I asked him playfully.

"We can have one tonight?" He suggested in a deep sexy voice. "I'd love to." I purred. "Ewww! Get out of here!" Caroline gagged and threw her pillow at me.

I got up and walked out to the living room going past Elena who was still on the phone with Stefan. "That sounds like an idea, I'll see you tonight then." I asked stretching myself to wake up.

"It's even better because I hear Stefan talking in the other room, he's going to take Elena out to your family's lake house so we have the house to ourselves." He said.

I turn to Elena and she was laughed on the phone with Stefan. "Can't wait."

~ ~ ~

Third Person's POV

Tyler arrived at the campsite where Jules have been waiting for him. "Tyler. Hi." Jules said when he approached them. "Still here huh?" He responded. "Is that alright with you?" She looked at him slightly offended.

"The guy last night made it pretty clear, you need to go." Tyler warned her. "And we will soon." She said stubbornly.

Brady came out from behind the caravan with a hippie looking man with him, Stevie, who informed them the reason Mason's return to Mystic Falls. The Sun and Moon Curse.

Tyler looked at the new face surprised. "Listen, we kind of need your help with something." Jules said. "We need your help to find the moonstone." Brady said.

"Somebody needs to explain to me what the big deal is about a rock." Tyler said frustrated with all the secrets. "That rock helps break the curse of the sun and the moon." Stevie told him.

"I don't know what that means." Tyler glared at him. "It's an old curse placed on both vampires and werewolves." Jules explained.

"Vampires break the curse, they're free to walk in the sunlight, but we're only stuck on turning on a full moon." Stevie jumped in. "Aka werewolf Armageddon."

"But if we break it, they're stuck as night walkers and we can turn whenever we want." Brady told him. "Aka werewolf domination." Stevie commented.

Tyler sighed heavily after been giving too much information to process, he was still confused and still didn't know who to trust.

"Tyler, if we can turn at will that means we never have to turn at all." Jules told him and he looked at her. "Not if we don't want to."

She caught his attention at 'never have to turn at all.' After going through so much pain the first time, Tyler was scared to turn the second time, he never wanted to go through it ever again.