Rose

Third Person's POV

A black SUV car pulled into an empty parking lot with another car in waiting for his arrival. A man got out of his car and went over to the SUV car, the window rolled down to halfway revealing a man inside wearing sunglasses and gloves. "Where is she?" The mysterious man asked.

"In the trunk. I did exactly as you said." The kidnapper replied. "Good, put her in the back." The other said. "There is one more thing, there are two of them. I didn't who to take so I took them both." The kidnapper said.

The man in the car had a frown. "How is that possible?" He asked himself. "Doesn't matter, put them in the back, I'll deal with them later." The kidnapper nodded and went back to his car to open the trunk revealing both the twins with their arms and legs tied. Elena and Laura were knocked out from the previous night and were still unconscious.

The man transferred the girls one by one to the other vehicle, the mysterious man watched through the rear view mirrors and was shocked that there are indeed two doppelgangers. If even wondered if it was possible for there to be two.

When the man had put both sisters in the back he shut the door and went back to the man behind the half open window. "Thank you for your help." The mysterious man said. "Is there anything else?" The kidnapper asked.

"One more thing. Come closer, please." The man beckoned and rolled down the window completely, the other leaned in but no close enough. "Closer." The man leaned in a little further for the man in the vehicle to bite the man's neck revealing himself to be a vampire. The vampire drained the man of his blood and threw him to the ground.

He wiped his mouth clean satisfied with this appetite and rolled the window back up. He drove out of the parking lot, leaving the body to be found and drove away with the sisters not knowing where their fate will lie.

~ ~ ~

Stefan was at his locker getting his books out like a regular student when Jeremy stopped by. "Hey, Jeremy." Stefan said but Jeremy had a grim look. "Look Elena and Laura's got to let me know I'm supposed to cover for them." He said. Stefan looked at him confused. "Jenna's cool with you and Elena but not so much with Damon and Laura, and the four of you guys are pushing it."

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asked having no idea what Jeremy was saying. "You and Elena. Look I'm glad you guys are back to together. But if Elena and Laura are sleeping over at your house you gotta... "

"Wait. Wait...hold on a minute" Stefan stopped him. "We're not back together." Now it was Jeremy's turn to look confused. "Wait, they didn't stay at your place last night?" Stefan shook his head. "No, I mean I saw them at the party but that was it. They didn't sleep over."

"Cause their beds haven't been slept in and Mrs Lockwood said Elena's car is still in the driveway." Jeremy said. "Where are they then?"

Stefan and Jeremy both looked at each other getting a sense that something wasn't right.

~ ~ ~

Laura's POV

I woke up swaying in someone's arms with my arms and legs tied, my head felt sore and I was groaning in pain. I open my eyes to see who was carrying me, it was a strange man wearing sunglasses and a hat. "Please, let me go." I said in a weak voice.

The man ignored me and took me to a large room where Elena was waiting for me. "Laura!" He put me on the couch with my sister and he finally untied me. "What do you want?" Elena asked looking scarcely as she grabbed me protectively with her tied hands.

"Shh." The man responded. "Please, I'm hurt." I said when he was being too rough untying me. "I know." He smirked with a funny look looking at me. "Just a taste." His face shifted and he tried to bite me, that's when I realised he was a vampire.