Founder's Day

Laura's POV

It was the day for the Founder's Day and being part of the pageant I had to be a part of the parade. But I was too lazy to get out of bed. "Come on Laura! You have to get dressed." Elena yelled from my door. "No, I don't." I replied hiding myself under the covers.

"Ah, yes you are." Aunt Jenna came in pulled the sheets off me "Come on pop this on right now." Jenna came in with one of the most hideous dresses I've seen in my life. "Aaahh~" I whined hiding my head under the pillow.

"Come on!" She sounded more pushy.

I roll my eyes before dragging myself out of bed and undress Elena and Jenna helped me fit into the dress. Now that I have a better look, it does look good. I mean on me it does anyway.

I had Aunt Jenna tighten the dress for me from the back which is killing me while Elena did my hair. "Jenna, Jenna. Too tight. Too tight." I squealed struggling to breathe in the corset.

"Suck it up." Jenna said and pulled the strings again. "Urgh." I grunted when she pulled hard for the last time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Third Person's POV

Stefan was waiting around the school for his girlfriends to show up for the founder's even when he saw his brother walking up to him all happy and cheery. Stefan frowned at his brother. "What are you doing here?"

"Why wouldn't I be here?" Damon responded instead. "Bonnie deactivate the Gilbert device. Isobel's gone and it's Founders Day." He said in excitement. "I'm here to see my girlfriend."

Stefan's frown changed to confusion. "Who's your girlfriend?"

"Oh Laura. You know, your girlfriend's sister, aka your bestie." Damon smirked at him playfully. Stefan's confusion turned into a shock. "Wait. When did this happen?" He asked.

"The night where Isobel left and after our talk." Damon replied. "And not to gloat or anything. We had a little fun fling in her bed." He wriggled his eyebrow them teasing his brother. Stefan was irritated by the news of it and upset much to his brother's amusement.

"Don't start with me, Damon." Stefan turned to walk away from him. "Well you asked!" Damon retorted catching up to him.

"Hey, look. I get it. I'm the better, hotter superior choice and you're scared, now that Katherine is out of the picture, I'll turn all my attention to Laura. But don't worry Laura is not Katherine." He said.

"Plus, you shouldn't be so jealous, you already have one of your own." Damon retorted. "Someone much duller and boring." Stefan ignored Damon's mockery of his girlfriend. Damon stepped in front of Stefan and faced him with a serious look. "I don't see that in her any more." He said.

Stefan was doubtful but chose to believe him. "Good."

Suddenly Damon's attention was no longer on his brother but a figure from behind him. Stefan noticed his brother's strange reaction and turn around.

The Gilbert sister finally made their appearance and was walking up to them. Elena walked beside Laura in her 1860s dress with everyone complimenting on her outfit. Laura was wearing a deep red dress, the corset fitting perfectly on her on upper body. Her hair curly as always, clipped to the side with a small hat place on her head tilting to the side.

Laura found Damon's gaze on her and was flustered by his strong gaze, he was astounded by her uncanny resemblance to Katherine. But he knew deep down she was not Katherine. Laura smiled and did a slow cursty towards him.

Laura's POV

I walked over to Damon after giving him a small curtsy, he was still speechless by my appearance with his jaw dropped. I did a small 180 degree turn to show him my dress. "So...what do you think?" I asked him.