The House Guest

Third Person's POV

Damon was sitting in the living room downstairs looking over some of the paper work Liz Forbes had given to him to look at. He was enjoying his glass when Laura came down from upstairs. "Morning Damon." She said fixing her curls by the mirror.

"Morning." Damon looked up from the paperworks and smiled at her. "I have to get to school." She said. Damon vamped in front of her but she doesn't flinch getting use to his surprises.

"What, no goodbye kiss?" He pouted pursing his lips. Laura smirked and leaned in to kiss him when Damon grabbed her neck and pushed her up against the wall. "What are you doing here? I told you to leave." He growled at her

"Damon, what are you doing?" Laura tried to speak through her tightly squeezed airways. "Wearing her clothes and pretending to be Laura? Like that's going to work. You can't fool me." He said squeezing around her even tighter.

Laura looked at him with a deep frown. "You think I'm Katherine?"

Damon looked at her confused, he was this wasn't his girlfriend. "Damon, let go." Laura demanded and he immediately released her after realising he used too much force.

Laura rubbed her sore throat. "Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb!" she looked at him angrily. "Isn't she?" She asked when he didn't assure her.

Hearing the commotion from upstairs Stefan and Elena rushed down to see what was happened. "What the hell is going on here?" Stefan asked.

"I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine is the tomb or not?" Laura demanded furiously. "She's out?" Elena exclaimed by the news. Stefan looked upstairs.

Laura walked out the bathroom and was about to put on her jacket when Stefan rushed in and pushed her up against the wall with his hands around her throat. "How could you do this?" He looked at her angrily.

"What are you doing?" Laura looked at him surprised by the attack. "How could you do this?" Stefan tighten his grip around her and struggled to breathe.

"Stefan,you're hurting me." She said but he didn't let her go confirmed that she was Katherine. "Stop it, Katherine!" He yelled and slammed her head against the wall.

"Stop what?"

Stefan turned around and Katherine was standing by the door smirking at their reaction. "It's getting really easy being you." She gloated much to everyone's dismay.

Laura was furious and could only glare at her.

Laura's POV

So I found out Katherine got out of the tomb and was furious, I was pacing back and forth in Damon's room with my arms folded. "What is she doing here?" I questioned my boyfriend who apparently knew she got out.

"When you killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon explained behind his teeth glaring at her. "How is that possible?" Stefan frowned hearing this for the first time.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills." Katherine said playing with an artificial object. "We don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena looked at Stefan demanding him to remove her from our sight.

"You need me, twinsies.You all do." Katherine looked at us. I shake my head. "Like hell." I glared.

"We all want the same thing... Klaus dead." Katherine pointed out our common goal but for all we know this was Katherine. She can't be trusted. "Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off." She mocked.

"We don't need your help and we don't want it." Elena rejected her. "Then that's incredibly stupid of you."

"We'll be idiots to believe you're any help." I continue to glare at her. Katherine looked at me with a challenging look putting her hand on her hip. "Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" She asked question.