Plan B

Laura's POV

I woke up and adjusted my eyes to the sunlight before checking the time on my phone. 6.19. Still too early to get up. I threw my phone back on the nightstand and turn over to face Damon. He was still sleeping so I took in the moment to stare at his face, he's like a baby when he sleeps.

A few strands of his hair was covering a part of his face so I brushed them to the side and caressed his cheek. "You're being creepy." Damon said with his eyes closed. "It's call being romantic, something you need to learn."

He opened his eyes and smirked mischievously. "Oh I can be romantic if you want." He climbed on top and gave me deep passionate kisses. "Hey, Damon, it's too early in the morning. Everyone's going to hear us." I told him but Damon just smirked.

"You don't think they heard last night? Besides, Jenna's helping out for the Masquerade party, Stefan and Elena are doing the same thing." How could I forget? They're being so obvious. "The Salvatores boys and the Gilberts twins making out in one place. I can totally hear what they're doing over there." Damon said listening to them making out with his vampire hearing. What a pervert.

"Hey, don't eavesdrop on them, you pervert." I scold him and slap him on the chest. "Aw, but it sounds interesting on their side." He pouted. I raise my brow at him. "Huh, then why don't you go join them and have a threeway then." I push him off.

Damon grabbed me and held me underneath him. "Hmm, that sounds like a good idea but let's leave that for next time because there's nowhere else I'd like to be then here." He said and nibbled on my ear.

I let out a moan when he kissed my neck. "This is bad of us. What if Katherine finds out we're back together?" I asked getting worried. We just got back together, I hate to break up again.

"We don't need to worry about that anymore. She's Stefan's problem now." Damon said and continues to kiss my body. "True. At least I don't have to worry about her manipulating you anymore." I push him off so I could sit on top. "Because you're mine now." I whispered in his ear and bit down hard on his neck.

"Ow!" He yelped. I pull away and smirked at him. "Are you still holding a grudge against me or something?" Damon rubbed his neck from my bite mark which was nothing compared to the ones he gave me. "Hey, it's only fair, you bit me, twice." I said in a matter-of-fact.

Damon sat up and pulled my waist into his chest. "You know, you're making it hard for me to get even with you, being human and all." He said defeatedly. "Does that mean I will always win?" I smirked.

"I'll get you back soon enough." He said confidently. "You wish." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard.

Stefan's POV

I was at the Lockwood's helping out with the masquerade set up without Elena. We didn't want Katherine putting anyone Elena loves in danger but we also didn't want to break up so we had to pretend we did. For the past few days we had to fake a fight and avoid each other but at the same time we couldn't help wanting to be together, like this morning for instance.

I was asked to move the chairs from the dining room outside so I did when Jenna called me. "Stefan, hey." I smile politely. "Hey." I stop carrying the chairs to talk to her. "I'm cooking dinner tonight. Ric will be there, you should come." She said.

I guess Elena forgot to tell her. "Oh. Um.. you know Elena and I, we're kind of taking a-- a pause." I tell her a bit awkwardly. Jenna looked at me a bit surprised.

"Really? Because that's not what it sounded like this morning." She said suggestively and I gave a dumbfounded look. She heard us? "Light sleeper." Jenna said. It was awkward and I was embarrassed.