You're Undead to Me

Laura's POV

I was having breakfast downstairs with Aunt Jenna when Elena came down with a confused look on her face. She must have seen Viki sneaking around the house. The bitch stayed over last night. I could Jeremy and her making out in his room all night.

"Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" She asked pointing upstairs. We both nod in union. "And you're both okay with it?" She asked us.

"He could be crafter about it, and no I'm okay with it because the bitch slept with my ex." I told her bitterly.

"At least make the effort of sneaking her in and out." Jenna commented. "Oh and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Aunt Jenna smiled to herself.

"Awww. Got a date?" Elena asked her.

"Please don't say it's Logan." I scrunch up my face by the thought of him.

"I'm actually going to show up and torture him, yes." She sounded determined. I smiled and shaking my head at her.

She turned to Elena. "Have you heard from Stefan?" She asked.

When the topic changed to Stefan, Elena became crafty. "Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. 'Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days'." She tried to mimic his voice but was failing so badly.

"Haven't you called him?" Jenna asked.

"Nope. Not going to either." Elena said angry about it.

All the while they were talking about Stefan I just sat there and ignore them because I was still royally pissed at Elena for ruining my moment with Damon.

I haven't seen him since the Founder's Party three days ago. He hasn't responded to any my text or calls. He asked me if I would go out with him if he wasn't with Caroline, I didn't get to answer him.

Because he's Caroline's boyfriend I didn't think I should go for it, I couldn't do that to her. I thought the least I could get was a moment with him but Elena had to ruin it.

Well, she's not getting luck with her boyfriend as well, serves her right when she thinks I can't pick the right guy to go after, she can't even keep up with her guy.

"Hey, shouldn't you two get to school already?" Aunt Jenna pointed her fork at us.

I shrug at her and went back to flicking through my twitter page when she threw a grape at my forehead. "Hey!" I glare at her.

"School. Now." She pointed her fork at the door.

I roll my eyes at her before hopping off my stool and grabbed my bag along the way. "I'll drive you." Elena offered.

"No thanks. I think I rather walk." I told her harshly not even looking at her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Walking to school doesn't even take that long it's only a 10-15 minutes walk at most. I arrive at the school's parking lot the same time Caroline arrived.

I walked up to her. "Hey Care, how's it going?" I asked her.

"Hey, can you help me hands these out?" She shoved piles of flyers at me.

I gave her the 'are you kidding me' look. "I haven't seen you in like three days and the first job you give me is hand out flyers for what? A car wash?" I look closer at the writing printed on the paper.

"Well, I can't hand all these out myself." She said and dragged me with her.

We start walking towards the building and hand out flyers to everyone around us. "The sexy studs car wash is tomorrow." Care told me.