How you met

BEFORE YOU START PLEASE READ-
I'm trying to go through and edit but there's a lot. The first like 20 or more and are idk real stereotypical but if you can appreciate kinda cliche shit then please just get through the first chunk for storyline because it's not that bad.

-bakugo-
You were put to sit next to each other in class. you kept trying to make conversation but you just couldn't get through to him and he just got more and more annoyed at you. Until he didn't get algebra and you did. You could see his glances at your work but played it off like you couldn't. you were feeling  nice so you moved your arm and moved your work over so it was easier for him to see. He hasn't repaid the favour yet but slightly kicked you as a thanks.

-deku-
You bumped into him on the way to the store and he dropped all his bags of groceries. You insisted on helping him even after all of his apologies when after all it was your fault to begin with. You guys got talking and realised you were going to be in the same class  after the break he seemed relived to know someone in school that didn't want to kill him.

-todoroki-
Your dads a pro hero so he meets up with endeavour sometimes or you get invited to pro hero related events. Because of your age similarities you've been left together quite a few times while your parents talk about work. He made you soba once it was nice.

-kirishima-
You were told by mr aizawa to take a few boxes to the storage closet but you were struggling seeing and carrying at the same time . He offered to help walk with you. Like any sane person you said yes please. When you got to the closet it locked with you two inside. you guys  had to wait for someone to come open it which thankfully didn't take that long. But you were happy it was him you got stuck with and had a really nice conversation.

-denki-
You worked in a cafe in the summer before school to pay for school uniform. He came in one day asking for whatever you thought was the best thing on the menu. You guessed it was because he didn't know how to order. You said that his order would be ready soon and that he could go get a seat. You brought him your number on a plate and a (favourite drink). He loved that it was someone being forward towards him instead of the other way round.

-sero-
You were running as you were late for your first day and you tripped over in the hall. You were ready to feel the hard smack of the floor but instead you felt something wrap round you. You turned to a see a boy smiling with tape comming out his elbow. Which in fact was the thing holding you up. You thanked him and asked if he wanted to walk to class together.

(This is my first scenarios thing so I hope it's good and yeah tell me what you think)