At Disney land

I'm here rn so I thought I'd make the most of it by writing a chapter. Also In this senario they have a Disney land where they live.

Bakugo-
He so has like seven pairs of mickey ears and like making references every two seconds. He waits in line for all the characters. You better believe he's staying for the parade. And god he spends wayyy to much money on press pennies man. He even bought a go pro so he could video everything especially the rides.

Deku-
Always taking photos he's like a Facebook mother. Candy floss ice cream waffles m&ms floats you name the Disney snack he's had it. He's always buying plushies like painfully so. He is the king of cringy Disney shirts.

Todoroki-
His first time was with you. He hadn't even really watched Disney films before you anyway but now he loves them. But the one thing he loved more than watching the films was buying pins and trading pins. He's been to Disney many a time with the help of his fathers guilt and credit card. When I tell you he had 13 lanyards and counting im not lying.

Kirishima-
He buys the like special edition pop corn holders and sippers religiously. Like bakugo he loves the press pennies and has so manny collected books full. He likes to buy you something everytime he goes because he feels like Disney makes everyone happier. He's really into the shows like istg he knows the schedules and the words off by heart. I think he's friends with loads of the workers too so he gets loads of stuff easier.

Denki-
He can not stay in a line for the life of him. ( me too boo I have to use the das or I get too annoying for everyone) but he loves rides so much that you have to try and keep him talking the whole time so he doesn't get too het up. He loves walking round Disney holding your hand because he thinks it's the perfect place for any occasion especially romance. Sometimes you do fake proposals so people clap and the cast members give you something like a free cookie its actually really funny.

Sero-
He loves going to the restaurants there. But mostly he will just go round Epcot's countries with you and eat from different places. You also love the shop in Japan so you guys spend hours in there. You and him bought magic bands so you can keep all the photos off all the rides. Sometimes you guys go separately and meet there but pretend your strangers and like idk how to explain it but your like " so what's a pretty person like you doing here alone" " I'm very flattered but I have a boyfriend"