You see him at work

Edit
Bakugo-
- his first job was definitely in Starbucks
You are out alone in the mall wondering what you should buy as you recently had a growth spurt and you had out grown a lot of your clothes.

After a few shops you were thirsty and decided to go to Starbucks. When you walked in you saw something you almost definitely was not expecting. It was your boyfriend with a Starbucks apron and viser on. Taking orders at the till.

He didn't see you so you decided to surprise him. " can I take a name" he spat out obviously done with his share of people today. "Y/n and can I have a f/d with a side of katski please" you giggled waiting for his reaction.

His face immediately went up and his scowl Turned into a calm expression. " you know if I knew it was you I would never of said that first right" he mumbled out of embarrassment. " yeah I know Kat, anyway what time do you get off" you asked hoping it was soon.

" your lucky ten minutes will you wait for me until then" he asked putting in my order. " of course I-" you were soon cut off by a man behind. " hey your holding up the queue" you turned about to apologise when. " SHUT THE HELL UP PEA BRAIN I WILL TALK TO WHOEVER I WANT". And he shut up.

You smiled at your blonde headed boyfriend and went to wait for your order.

Deku-
- dog walker I swear
- I feel like he wanted some sort of job to help his mum but he was too nervous to do anything else.

You were walking down your street because your mum said that you had to go out because you've been in the last couple days. Normally all you pass were some old people and a couple adults one or two with pets.

But this time it was different just as you were about to turn the corner you weren't looking were you were going and bumped into someone causing you too fall over. You were about to apologise when a soft familiar voice cut in before you.

" oh my gosh y/n I'm so sorry I was focused on the dog hehe" you looked up to see your nervous boyfriend with his hand out to help you up. You gladly took it and started walking the same way with him. Even though it was the way you just came.

" so y/n how come your out on your own" he asked seemingly worried for my safety. " oh well my mum said I needed to go out and get some sun light" I chuckled panning down to the dog he had mentioned before.

" I should be the one questioning what's with the cutie" I say going down to stoke its fur. " oh well I'm dog walking for a bit you know could use the extra cash" he answered sounding embarrassed. " cool does it have a name" I say standing back up.

" oh he's called Luca cute name right" " yeah very" the rest of the walk went pretty similar.

Todoroki-
- he wouldn't his dad is like loaded
"Todoroki why don't you have a job" you ask curiously " well I thought about it and I would of liked to work somewhere for the experience but my dad said no" he answered going back to his book, " oh ok well I guess he does have a lot of money" you sigh

Kirishima-
- waiter he has steady hands
You had planned to go to a restaurant with your old friend who you don't get to see much because you went to different high schools but they flaked so now you were sitting alone stood up in a restaurant that you've never been too before with an empty stomach.

You were kinda bummed that they skipped out as you had missed them and was looking forward to it but you didn't dwell on it too much.

You were looking at what was cheapest on the menu when a waiter came to ask for your order. " hello I'm your temporary waiter as my shift is finishing in 10 minutes so another waiter will take your table" a very calm man spoke

" ok no problem can I have a (drink) and hmm maybe a (meal) thank you" you answered handing him the menu back. " no problem hopefully it will be made to your satisfaction.

You say there for about 15 minutes until " sorry for the delay heres your- y/n?" You turned to get your order as your eyes met with "oh hey eijiro when you said you were getting a job I swear I didn't know it was here" you laughed hoping he didn't find it annoying.

" oh no it's fine here. How come your eating alone?" He asked noticing my empty space and kinda sad expression " oh that I got ditched an old friend asked to meet up and then cancelled last minute " you laugh awkwardly. " oh no I'm sorry well at least I'm your waiter I'll use the excuse I'm checking up on you so I can come say hi see you later babe" he winked walking away.

Denki-
- he is definitely a pizza delivery boy
You and your dad couldn't be arsed cooking so he told you to order a pizza. You ordered two hehe. You were watching a film when the knock came at the door. You told your dad to stay sitting down because you could go get it.

You got the money and opened the door. " hey y/n I saw your address and took the order so I could come say hi....hi" he waves while I was trying to hold in my laughter I passed him the money and took the pizza. " thank you denki" he looks at you grinning which kinda scared you.

" hey y/n your a big short" you look at him thinking he really is dumb. " Denki first are you sure. you are failing math" you giggle stepping out to count the money in his hand. " no look" he says looking at you. You look up to make sure he wasn't just being stupid and pulling your leg.

But instead he just stole a kiss and with his goofy face said "now it's right".Before you could say anything he said " call you later sparky" and ran to the bike he was riding. You just rolled your eyes and went back inside.

Sero-
-convenience store
You went to get some stuff from your local grocery store for you grandma as she was too tired to go herself. It was pretty easy most of the time you knew where almost everything was and you could get round the store pretty easily.

You went down this one particular isle to get a bottle of some random juice your grandma likes but when you found it you realised it was on the top shelf and your arms couldn't quite reach that high. You would of tried jumping but you had visions of everything falling of the shelf so you didn't.

You looked around for someone tall but the isle was pretty empty and you took one last look at it in defeat. You were about to leave when you heard a weird swish noise and turned to see the bottle gone. Then you heard your favourite voice. " you seriously drink this stuff" sero said looking down at the bottle.

You smiled feeling lucky he was here realising he grabbed it with his tape. You answered him. " no it's for my grandma thanks by the way I was too short." You mumbled that last part as you got teased for it. " hey that's no problem I love your height it makes it perfect for me to hug you" he smiled looking round making sure non of his bosses would catch him slacking

" so anyway my shift is about to end so can I help you take this back to your grandmas house" he smiled " and why would you waste your time helping me" you said feeling bad. " because anytime I get with you is amazing" he grabbed your hand and dragged you to check out.