Gossip bombs

Disclaimer none of them would ever gossip about you.
Edit

Bakugo-
- doesn't matter where or when if he finds out some tea he will come running.
- not even a heavy wisper he will full of shout it so you.
- he will call you to tell you he will text you it he will quite literally take time out of his day just to tell you some gossip he heard.

Deku-
- he thinks it's mean and bad.
- he says not to do it but it's his guilty pleasure.
- he will be like "no no don't say that" or "thanks kinda mean" then start laughing hysterically and then remember some he has.
- he will be like " no no I can't tell you ..... ok pull my leg"

Todoroki-
- we all know it's his favourite thing to do.
- you guys have weekly dumps of gossip so there's loads instead of just a bit a day.
- there's tea there's food there's blankets there's face masks there's everything.
- let me tell you he somehow knows everything

Kirishima-
- he didn't really get the point of it until Mina started doing it with him and now he's a gossip machine.
- it's kinda scary,
- he will just like run in your dorm tell you and leave because he needs to tell someone.

Denki-
- he doesn't really pay attention to that much when it comes to social life unless it's his friend group but even then he's still kinda confused.
- he just likes to sit there and listen to you talk the gossip so he can ask questions.
- he's known for over dramatic gasps

Sero-
- I feel as if he's knows everything yet nothing.
- he knows everything but never tells anyone therefore everyone assumes he knows nothing.
- normally you will tell him something and he says I know but when he doesn't know something it makes it that much better.
- he likes to tell you a lot