Pg13 Neck kissing/ almost yknow whating

2.K READS OF MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Anyway let's get on with it.

Im not sure what this is it's like smut without going all the way so BASICALLY JUST FOREPLAY. I am trying to make it so you can enjoy it without being grossed out because sometimes I live reading intimate stuff but don't want the like whole thing.

ALSO SORRY IF ITS CRINGY IVE NEVER REALLY WRITTEN THIS KINDA STUFF.
Plus it's hard to make it all different when it's such a small category there's only so many adjectives.

Bakugo-
Him kissing your neck-
You and him were just hanging out watching tv. He was sat behind you hugging your waist because we all know he's a softy. You felt him leaning on your shoulder his head tilted so his breath was on your neck which made you shiver. He never really does this like at all so it made you kinda nervous. His hands went from resting lightly on your waist to clutching snugly around your body.

You new he wanted something you just weren't a hundred percent sure what until. His face nestled closer into your neck and you felt a soft wetness touch your skin. You felt him grin into your neck as he felt your body tense up from the shock. You didn't mind it at all it was just different. He continued to kiss your neck until he seemingly got bored and began gently sucking swirling his tounge around. You tried to hide the gasp that escaped your lips but he heard it causing a small laugh to sound.

His arms held you closer hands wandering dangerously under your shirt. His cold hands in search of warmth.(he's not touching anything inappropriate, it's like you know when people just rest their hands under there)

while you were trying to stay focused on the movie . His kisses trailed up to your jaw then back down. His lips kept moving round until he nipped a sensitive spot. Which caused you to Yelp quietly knocking you into him his teeth readjusting. " k-katsuki your gonna start something" you stuttered out trying to stay composed. You felt his teeth smile against your skin as he answered "oh no" going back into that same spot. He sucked and bit for a few seconds until "Uha~" that was it he was happy he heard your voice melt from the pleasure he was providing in your neck. "mm ahh~" you sounded out again as you bit your lip. Pushing your neck closer to his mouth.

"hehe gotcha" his low voice growled into your neck. No matter how much you didn't want to admit it. His affect on you was Unfathomable. "k-katski " you said slightly embarrassed. "Yeah" you could practically smell the pride. "We never speak of this" you announce ignoring his pursuits to apologise for embarrassing you. "You did like it though right?" He asked getting answered by a pillow hitting him in the face.

You kissing his neck-

You guys were reading separately on his bed. You were still annoyed at him from the other day. Well maybe not annoyed we all know it was...... doesn't matter but you know what I mean. Though what he didn't know what you had been scheming and today was the perfect day. you were gonna get him back good. His phone started ringing and he answered it which made your evil side show some interest. " oh hey shitty hair no that's ok the damned nerd already did it" you discretely turned to face towards him crawling over his legs to get to his neck.

First you just made some contact to see what his reaction would be. "Yeah I- *cough* one minute" he put the phone down and obviously went to look at you but you were to focused on your objective. "Oh my god" he huffed under his breath. " right shitty hair What were you saying" he tried to act like nothing was happening because he didn't like to loose but you weren't gonna give up that easily. You grabbed the other side of his neck with one hand for stability and kissed harder with your tongue making a slight appearance. " I-Um yeah I w-was gonna s-say, ugh god I'm gonna have to call you back" he then put down the phone seemingly broken by his faces redness.