How you got together

Edit
-Bakugo-
Bakugo seemed more hot headed than usual that particular day. which was almost foreign to you at this point because of how comfortable he grew with you.

you asked wether he was ok but he just shoved you off. You decided not to pry. All day it kept getting worse until finally you were tired of it. You decided that after school you were gonna have a talk with him. Confront him even

" oi katski" oh shit he's in for it now. He turned looking angry as fuck. " you don't just get to be a dick to me all day and get away with it. I get you might have something going on but As far as I'm aware I didn't do anything" you huffed you could see he was about to roll his eyes and walk away so you grabbed his wrist.

" no katski I mean it this time" now I was really getting pissed. " I've been sticking up for you and apologising for you all day to everyone and I know your short tempered to some people but not to me and I don't get what I did but get over what ever this is because I'm honestly tired of it" his annoyed frown turned into a shocked expression then to a smirk.

" what are you grinning at now" I say in a suspicious tone. He pulled me in by the waist and pushed our lips into a deep kiss. Obviously I was shocked at first but I melted into it.

" that's why I was pissy all day. I didn't know how to tell you how I felt and I got all frustrated. Will you go out with me " he said " that a question or a threat" I joked. He chuckled which. Kajsjsjhdkasjj. " you know your kinda hot when your angry" he said walking away. " watch it bakugo" I reply. " and use my first name more idiot" he turned with a smirk.

" which one jerk or douchebag" he rolled his eyes and left.

-deku-
He had been psyching himself up all day. He had been planning the whole thing the night before. scripts and all. You invited him to your house to watch the new almight film. Ofc he accepted the invitation and saw this as the perfect time to ask you out.

The whole time you were watching the film he was tense. You asked him weather he was ok a couple times but he confirmed a lot he was fine. Trying to act as calm as he possibly could.

He was starting to talk himself out of it and panicking. Before he even realised how long he'd been there the film finished (which he watched none of) and it was time for him to go.

He started walking out the door in shame and before he left totally he heard you shout to him from your front door " uhh midoriya do you wanna go out with me" his heart raced he agreed straight away and did a little jump on his way home.

He took it as a win.

-Todoroki-

He asked his sister what he should do when he feels like this because he didn't understand anything natsuo said. She reassured him that was a good thing because he has no experience with relationships himself.

She gave him a walk through of what to do but he only caught on to two steps as the rest confused him.
He visited your house with a bag of flour. Yes as in the stuff you cook with and knocked on your door.

" hello (name) sorry for inconveniencing you but would you care to be in a committed union with me" you smiled thinking it was the cutest thing ever.

" todoroki-kun are you asking me out" you tried to say in a calm tone hoping you were correct. " yes I believe that's the term oh here my sister said I should get you these" he passed you the bag of flour.

Him being dense could be very difficult but you found it cute. " yes todoroki" you smiled and hugged him. Not sure what he should do he just hugged back and had a small smile on his face.

-Kirishima-
He planned it out like a proposal speech and all. He went to your dorm to take you on a walk through he park. He thought the atmosphere of nature would help his chances. He was gonna have a pic nic with you then walk some more on the beach.