First lovebite

Edit
Bakugo-
He wasn't going to see you for a week which was the first time you would properly be apart. And he says he did it to keep people off you while he wasn't there but it was actually a goodbye to you so you had something from him because you already stole all his hoodies. Though the repellent of it was an added bonus.

Deku-
It was an accident he was just showing you with kisses because you don't get much time alone and one he accidentally did too hard and yeah. He said he would help you hide it but you were fine with it.

Todoroki-
He was trying something out of his romance novels again but he found out he just liked doing it. Not in a weird way he just liked how flustered you got and how people tended to not hit on you. He refused to call them hickeys because he didn't give them in that way. Only love bites because that's what they were to him.

Kirishima-
He meant to do it but not that bad. You were making out and he wanted to try something with his teeth. You both seemed to like it but it was very tender and visible for days after. He felt really bad.

Denki-
The first time he was just being silly and kissing all of you as in down your face arms legs neck no where inappropriate though he was just showing his love and he showed it a lot on your neck. He really liked giving you them. Like more than he liked kissing you. You would always have them but it never lead to anything else after.

Sero-
You were just cuddling and he wanted to kiss you but could not be bothered to move from his comfy position. You didn't care though you just let him crack on.