4 AFABS when ur on ur period

Sorry for this I thought it would be a good idea so sorry for all the people out there who don't get them there will be another update soon

Edit
Bakugo-
You hear a stamping coming down the hall. And then a angry Pomeranian bursts through your door. " OK DID YOU STEAL ANOTHER ONE OF MY HOO-" he stops his obnoxious screaming to see you in bed with a pretty worrying expression. " oh shit babe are you ok" he comes and sits down next to you. You smile at him and just nod your head.
- asks you stuff every five seconds
- gets you anything you ask for
- never leaves your side

Deku-
- wholesome bean
- does everything you could ever need in the world and more.
- he never gets tired of waiting on you he actually kinda loves it as your very independent and he loves being useful.
- tells you sweet nothings

Todoroki-
- you may think he's clueless but as soon as he started dating you Fuyumi gave him the run down on things like this after he was confused for the first month you guys were dating.
- you don't need a heating pad you just need cuddles with him.
- he knows what to buy and all.

Kirishima-
- you also try to do stuff you shouldn't. I'm not saying you can't do anything on your period I'm saying some days when it's real bad you just need a break.
- he will have to force you to rest.
- movies hot chocolate and cuddles everything you request in reason he will do.

Denki-
- I know a load of people say he wouldn't know anything but I swear he's a feminist
- as soon as he got you he did so much research because he likes you that much he didn't want to mess anything up
- he sprints to that store supplies for months to come.

Sero-
- he is so understanding and sweet it's crazy.
- he buys you everything you need without you even asking.
- in the least creepy way he can just sense when your on.
- makes sure your always comfy and your ok all the time.
- I swear he carries round spear pads/ tampons and ibuprofen when your on in case.