First kiss

Edit
-bakugo-
Obviously you guys first kiss was when you got together. But your first kiss as a couple was two days later because you went out with your friends to the arcade. And you were trying to win a stuffed animal with Mina cheering you on of course but you ran out of money. Little did you know when no one was near bakugo went back to the claw machine and won it for you. When you saw him walking out the arcade with it. You were so excited " thank you so much katski I owe you my life" after a small squeeze you gave him a small peck. " ima just give you two a moment" Mina said leaving. It caught him off guard and though he didn't like to admit it you made him feel all warm and tingly inside. He had a small smile but as soon as he saw your face staring at his he went back to his "manly" demeanour. You thanked him again But as usual bakugo he just "tch" and kept walking.

-midoriya-

It was after your first date. He took you for a walk in the park and bought you some flowers. You guys had so much fun and the best part was none of it was awkward. At the end of the day he insisted he walked you home. And at the end when you were saying bye he looked at you and immediately went into a deep blush shushing his thoughts. You obviously saw his flustered self and thought it would be fun to see what you could do. " oh yeah midoriya before you go could you do me a favour" you smile towards him. " anything" he replied with his innocent voice."Great" you ran up to him gave him a small kiss goodbye and rushed into your house. He fainted so you had to rush back out.

-todoroki-
You guys were in his room just chilling out. He has a book and you were doodling. He started reading romance novels as soon as you guys started dating to try and learn more about what you should do. It was really adorable. He looked to the side of him with only his eyes. Watching your still figure peaceful he wanted to try out something. " name?" He questioned. " yeah todoroki-Kun" you smiled turning. He sat up starting to feel a little nervous. " can I try something" he said scooting next you you. "Sure what" you beamed at him. Your smile always shocked him in a good way of course oh in the best way. He didn't understand how anyone as amazing as you would smile like that for him. " uhh just hold still." He said paralleling his figure with you he put his finger under your chin bringing you into his face and gave you a gentle kiss. He pulled away and was suddenly a pile of pink. He never usually got flustered but. And you weren't much better a massive squeak came out of you. He was worried he did something wrong but you reassured him it wasn't the case.

-kirishima-
Again your first kiss was that day in the rain but your first kiss as an official couple was when you were in your room just sitting on your bed reading when and he came running in and dived onto your bed basically rugby tackling your torso. " ack" came out your mouth. Following with loads on giggles and he attacks you with a hug. " hahaha kiri what's this for" you say accepting his affection. " what am I not allowed to give you love" he said nuzzling into the crook of your neck. Which makes you giggle even more " of course you are I love it actually but I have a feeling there's a reason" you say pushing him off you so he can get to the point. " ok ok I actually got accepted to do my internship at fat gums" he smiled wide eyed at me. " kiri that's amazing" You say feeling so proud of him. Without thinking you grab his face and pull him in. " oop sorry I was just so excited for you" he had a tint of blush on his cheeks and replied " I don't mind, I was actually hoping you'd do something like that" he was looking really embarrassed at this point. You smiled and kissed him once again. ( long story short it turned to a make out sesh)

-denki-
You two had been playing Mario kart for 2 hours and now we're on your 7th round of super smash bros. Earlier denki was talking about how good he was at video games and no one could beat him at smash bros. He was wrong you had won every round. " damn name I've lost them all and I thought I finally had a talent" he started to sulk. " listen denki you just have to accept that your best talent is in fact looking hot and Mine is Nintendo games." You smiled sitting back in your bean bag. You said this knowing he would instantly perk up at the fact you called him hot. He practically jumped onto you. " name did you just say what I think you said" he looked straight into your eyes. " maybe why" he smiled like a little puppy. He then had a mischievous smile on his face. " what" you say worried. " if I win a game you have to give me a kiss" knowing he'd never win you took the offer. But denki had other ideas in the middle of the game he pushed you out the way so you couldn't see the screen then when you kicked him and did the same he flung a blanket over your eyes. But even with all that you still won. " how" he whined " I'm just that good" you say though you were kinda upset you didn't get to kiss him so you said. " so because I won I get to kiss you" "what" he said confused . " well if you won YOU got to kiss ME but if I win that means I get to kiss YOU right" you smirk. He exploded in a red tint. Then grinned " yes I suppose those would be the correct terms and conditions" he said pretending like he wasn't going ecstatic. So you turned to his goofy smile and playfully rolled your eyes and grabbed his neck making him fall on top of you and you kissed him. " ok loosing a hundered times was worth it for that" he said

-sero-
It was a Saturday and it was weird since you lived in the dorms but you hadn't seen your boyfriend all day. He normally came to see you but he hadn't yet. You asked denki and kiri but all they said was don't go see him because he was planning something. You were confused but complied as you didn't want to ruin anything he might be doing. As you were trying to distract yourself by watching your favourite anime you got a text from him. Saying to come to his dorm. Obviously since you hadn't seen him all day you agreed and walked over. You knocked and heard a light " come in" you opened the door to a dark room filled with leds and empty. No hanta ? " hey wait where are you" you ask looking around. " up here" you hear a boy call from the celling. " what are you doing come down" you laughed " if you say so" he then let go of a peice of tape with caused him to fall down a bit and be caught by the tape so he was mid air....... Like Spider-Man.
" wow how is it that your still so beautiful even upside down" he said using the one of his hands that wasn't holding him up to rest his face on. You shyly hid your face from embarrassment " hey your just like Spider-Man" you said " ye that was the point" he said sounding so happy you got what he was doing. " why do you think I'm up here" he asked genuinely. You suddenly caught on to what he was doing. And you froze burning red. " I'm guessing you know then." He stated rubbing the back of his neck.you nodded. While he was talking about how he had this idea and stuff You then plucked up the courage to kiss him while he wasn't paying attention . He was obviously caught of guard but still melted into it. He then pulled away. " what" you say scared you did something. " don't worry it's nothing your everything that was amazing but I want to be preoccupied with you right now so let me get down. " he smiled swinging down.