Playing with hair

Edit
Feel free to skip!!
Bakugo-

He doesn't like to admit it but he love the feeling of you playing with his hair. The first time you did it you were scared that he was gonna blow up at you but he kinda just turned to you and went. More 😯

He does play with your hair a bit while cuddling but it's more the other way round. He does like finger combing yours tho.

Deku-
He doesn't mind it he normally just asks for head pats but if you wanna touch or scruff his hair he's fine with it.

He likes to braid/ do your hair. Listen no matter how short you can braid hair. He does sometimes just like brushing your hair or tucking it behind your ear when your asleep.

Todoroki-

He purposely scruffs his hair up before you come over because you like to perfectly separate his hair colour. To be honest he just likes the attention.

He kinda just rubs your head in an affectionate way.sometimes he moves pieces just to kinda look at your hair because in general he finds it so cool because his is like two tone. And his family ain't gonna let him look at there's so.

Kirishima-
He has hair gel in a lot of the time so it's hard for you to play with it. But a lot of the time when he has it down you give him head massages .

He really likes playing with your hair and he keeps asking weather he can try and gel your hair to look like his a bit but he gets disappointed when you keep saying no.

Denki-
HE IS SOOOO A HAIR PERSON HE LOVES PLAYING WITH YOUR HAIR THE ONLY THING HE LIKES MORE THAN THAT IS YOU PLAYING WITH HIS. HE ALSO LOVES WHEN YOU DRY HIS HAIR FOR HIM WITH A HAIR DRYER I HAVE NO MORE TO SAY ON THIS AND YOU CANT FIGHT ME.

Sero-
You sometimes ask him to let you do his hair and stuff. Most the time he complies. But he plays with your hair more because he likes it better.