You twos just dance song

Edit
Bakugo-
You guys definitely battle it out to try and see whos the best at Rasputin. I mean idk about you but I do bring on quite a sweat with my sister. Like as well he likes to think that some of the song related to him but you tell him it  doesn't.

Deku-
I feel like he would really enjoy the Britney Spears ones or cotton eye joe. Idk I just feel like he'd enjoy those. Like he never does it for competition though it's all fun and games and if he ends up making you laugh it's worth it.

Todoroki-
California girls and hot n cold. He's a big lover of Katy Perry. He sings kissed a girl to the top of his lungs in the shower. But yeah he gets weirdly into it like to the fact where your like " dude who hurt you" rubbing his back.

Kirishima-
Cough, girls just wanna have fun,cough I've mentioned it once and i shall mention again. It's an easy one but such a fun one. It's like he teleports into a whole different body when he plays.

Denki-
Timber. It's the most crack head dance ever if you've seen it. But the songs a bop and everyone loves it. Or never gonna give you up because it's easy and fun at the same time.

Sero-
Maybe something like last Friday night. Although I will say eye of the tiger pretty good. He like does that thing where he doesn't do the bottom movements " it only detects the top" " but love it's more fun this way" you guys genuinely are like an old married couple