Christmas

This is going off how they act as boyfriends not how they act with everyone else.

Bakugo-
- he's not a big fan of sharing gifts in front of people he likes to do it behind closed doors when it's just the two of you.
-He may not look it but he's a real thoughtful person when it comes to gifts and just Christmas in general. -He doesn't like the whole idea of it's Christmas so be happy he's more of a it is Christmas so let's make the most of it.

Deku-
-he really really sweet.
- he remembers like every conversation so he gets you a lot of stuff you forgot you even brought up.
- I also think he's a big baker, as in cookies hard candies gingerbread, I feel as if Christmas is his favourite time of year, bear enough.
- decorations are on point.

Todoroki-
- he never really had very functional Christmas' so the first one in UA and with you was the best first Christmas he could of had which is why he looks forward to it like a lot.
- massive and I mean massive fan of hot chocolate fan he has the whole shebang, marshmallows cream candy canes.
-he does go a bit far on presents like dude just cos you have the money doesn't mean you should spend it.

Kirishima-
- he definitely dresses up as Santa for kids to come and meet.
- he's that guy that goes round with a bin bag and picks up all the rogue wrapping paper lying around on the floor from when people have opened presents.
- forgets what he's bought everyone then gets excited when they show him.
-definitely brings in the tree.

Denki-
-He is like a little kid, he wakes up early not quite 6:00 but up there. No but hones he's not annoying he's more like that one older cousin who's still mature but can be the best kid to play with when your younger.
-he gets given stuff like remote controll cars that he's playing with for the rest of the day.
-I feel as if he's the one left doing the washing up after Christmas dinner.

Sero-
- he's that guy that people always ask to help when they can't quite forgive out how to work their gift.
-always tidying up for people and making the drinks.
- he's never sitting down so he's always forgetting to open his own presents, bros a dad from birth.