Instrument

I feel like this is something he's very secretive about only because he really enjoys it and if someone gives him criticism it might make him quit.

I also feel like everyone of these boys close their eyes when they play.

Edit

Bakugo-
-ok we all know that bakugo is playing the drums
- he said he doesn't like it but we all know when he needs to let of steam he plays them.
- you begged him to let you watch one of his practices.
- he was a bit nervous but you really enjoyed it
- sadly that turned him into a smug piece of shit

Deku-
- I'm gonna go ahead and say violin.
- it takes a lot of practice and patience which he has.
- you also have to be gentle in a skilled way.
- it's a very hard instrument but when you figure it out you can be very good.
- you don't like to try it because your scared your gonna break the bow strings.

Todoroki-
-I feel like he's a very talented and poised piano player.
- he looks very natural playing it like he doesn't look like he has to try that much.
- sometimes you will sit next to him while he plays and he try's to guide your hands
- he likes teaching you some because it gives him an excuse to hold your hand and he feels very needed which he likes.

Kirishima-
- ok idk weather this is the stupidest thing ever or amazing. Genius even.
- harmonica but like amazingly skilled.
- you know those people you see with harmonicas and they can do all sorts and it sounds so cool.
- I swear he has a case and everything.
- doesn't let you touch it is very picky. Very protective
- let's you touch his back up though he even let you play it once it wasn't totally horrible

Denki-
- I already decided guitar before it was cannon.
- though I know he has a set of pipes on him.
- anyway yeah we know he plays electric but I feel like he really loves his acoustic.
- he definitely makes like little jingles but for you and will randomly play them.
- he let you name the guitar because he knew you really wanted to.

Sero-
- he is such a ukulele type of boy.
- riptide is memorised his fingers have bled from the pain of trying to learn it.
- he does like really upbeat tunes on them because he thinks a ukulele is no use to put across the sadder tone.
- he sings funny songs to you on it.
- he's trying to teach you and you are finding it weirdly difficult which makes you to continuously fall into fits of laughter.