Favourite part of you/place to kiss

Edit
Bakugo-
Part of you: ass no questions he doesn't care if your curvy or flat he just loves an ass.

Place to kiss: back of neck and upper back. Especially when he's big spoon

Deku-
Part of you; he likes your hands and smile. He can just stare at your smile for hours but he find your hands really attractive too.

Place to kiss: cheeks and hands doesn't matter when he's just a innocent gentleman

Todoroki-
Part of you: face he just loves to stare at you. Not in a creepy way in a admiring way.

Place to kiss: neck he loves to give you love bites for fun.

Kirishima:
Part of you: he really likes your chest and hips. Because he likes to grab your hips but he likes your upper chest because it's fun to lie on (don't have to have breasts to be comfy)

Place to kiss: he doesn't have a favourite he just loves the fact he can kiss you

Denki -
Part of you- even though he's very much a legs guy and adores lying on your thighs. He loves playing with your hair and you playing with his it's an agreement between you.

Place to kiss you: lips all the way. He just really likes the feel of yours and his together and although kissing you is still amazing everywhere else he loves when you kiss him back.

Sero-
Part of you- he loves your waist. Because he loves hugs from you so much they solve everything for him.

Place to kiss: he likes flowering you with kisses everywhere but he does like lighting kissing your jaw and below your face when your cuddling and he doesn't want to sit up