First ily/how often you say it

Edit

bakugo-

-you obviously said it the first time when he was jealous.

- doesn't say it that often in public as he gets embarrassed

-he normally waits for you to say it first but sometimes he will wisper it to you

-he likes to wisper it to you because it makes you more flustered

deku-

-he said it first

- you were fanning out over your favourite show

- you showed him your books of information about it and explained the plotline.

-he thought it was the cutest yet weirdly hottest thing hed ever seen you do.

- he says it whenever he leaves/you say goobye.

-he tries to say it as much as possible without it being weird or clingy.

todoroki-

-you were holding off saying it because you didnt know how hed react.

-he said it first

- you were complementing on his mothers beauty and how she sounded so nice.

-you also told him about some of your family as he had never visited your house.

-then you trailed off talking about how you want to have a family in the future.

-he liked the sound of having a healthy family with you.

-because he didnt grow up hearing it he does forget to say it but whenever you say it he definitely replies.

kirishima-

-he said it

-you were lying down cuddling after a movie marathon

-you had your head on his lap and he was playing with your hair

-he just kinda admired your face for a while then gave you a peck and told it to you

-he says it to you whenever where ever its appropriate

denki-

-he loved you very early on but waited because he knew you wouldnt think it was sincere

-you said it first which surprised him

-it was when he made this whole blanket fort for you two when you were having a really hard time.

-he says it a lot but not to the point where it looses its value.

sero-

-you said it first

-he didnt want to say first because hes been in relationships before when they haven't felt the same.

-you guys were play fighting after you guys were playing monopoly and you flipped the board.

-when you finally got calm and caught your breath you cupped his face and told him.

-he normally says it first but waits for you too say it sometimes because he loves hearing it.