What they do at the beach

A/n I am taking requests for scenarios so if anyone has things they want me to do.
Edit

Bakugo-
He tries to stay under the parasol or in the tent to not get sunburnt and he doesn't want to get to hot because sweating a lot can be bad incase he accidentally blows everything up.
When you finally get him in the water it's very fun with him. Splash fights that he always wins.

Deku-
He likes to go on long walks down the beach with you. He likes the sand a lot so he walks holding his shoes instead of your hands which made you kinda sad. Sometimes he will just pick u up bridal style and start running down the beach.

Todoroki-
You sunbathe while he reads. Sometimes you bring a game to play. Most the time you just lie down together under the sun holding hands or with your head on his chest. He uses a lot of sun cream.

Kirishima-
You already know while your setting up your place hes run straight to the water with his blow up shark to ride on in the water. After he will come back up to you and drag you to the water so you two can go body boarding.

Denki-
He's the type to play volleyball with his friends and force you to join in. But when it's just the two of you you have a lot of fun. Play fight in the sand. Ball games. Slashing in the water. Surprise tackles everything. And don't forget sand castles forget castles you guys make sand civilisations.

Sero-
He packs you a whole picnic. Buys you a ice cream. You guys dolphin spot and walk along the beach with your feet in the shallow water. He holds your hand and tells you facts about the ocean. He a genius.