Fav nintendo games to play with u

Edit
Bakugo-
Idk I feel like he'd like he's a Mario tennis bitch. I mean that's game can either make you smile like a winner or cry like a loser. And I feel like it's good that it's all buttons because we been knew he's not allowed to play wii sport anymore as he let go of the controller and smashed the tv.

Deku-
Animal crossing. He doesn't really enjoy the fighting games but maybe an adventure one every now and then. You know how like every time you upgrade your house your in time nooks debt. Yeah no he has a guilty conscience about it. Plus he likes coming onto your island and giving you presents.

Todoroki-
He's still getting the hang of video games so you will just see him stuck in a two block hole in minecraft jumping to try and get out. He loves getting dogs though and he's named them after the Ninja turtle characters. He also has like four houses because he keeps loosing them.

Kirishima-
I feel like he's love just dance........ just me orrrr maybe Pokémon I can see him liking that. But I'm convinced on just dance. You know he's unlocked all the songs and the special playlists. You will just walk in on him dancing to "girls just wanna have fun".

Denki-
Ok I was debating on weather it was Mario kart but I'm now convinced it's definitely super smash bros. And you know he be training everyday. He doesn't know which one he should main as because ultimately it doesn't matter you always beat him.

Sero-
Mario kart he's very experienced which means when stuff isn't going his way he gets chaotic and very very pissed off. If he could he would reach through the screen and rid the world of every last blue shell in the whole game.