Favourite marvel movies

Edit

Bakugo-
Dead pool. Is there any explanation needed. Although he does like wolverine. But yeah deadpool takes the cake. I feel like when you really get to know him he does act like wade and istg bakugo would be so funny.

Deku-
Spider-Man. It's the whole normal boy with no specialty gets bitten and now is like you know amazing.he does like the originals but prefers into the spider verse. Also he cry's every time the best friends and uncles and so forth die "they were just so full of life" que the tears

Todoroki-
Captain marvel or doctor strange . I can't quite decide on which for now but I do know he'd love both. Captain marvel I feel like he was confused the whole movie which made him want to keep watching it to understand and now he loves. Again I think he just relates to Stephen strange with the whole not wanting to try something new incase he couldn't do it. Perfectionist.

Kirishima-
He really enjoyed the new black widow he thinks she's really manly but he did enjoy the hulk. He also likes their chemistry. I think he's a big fan of the avenger films. Like when the fighting scenes are happening he's so doing those small punches and he does that thing where he screams if something goes wrong.

Denki-
He does like Thor because he thinks he could do some of the things. He tries to do the lighting stunts sometimes. But his ultimate favourite is guardians of the galaxy. Tell me he doesn't radiate Peter quill vibes. Also I feel like he does love that type of music like you will just walk In on him "ain't no mountain high in love" or " come and get your love" with his hair brush.

Sero-
He does like Spider-Man but that's not his favourite. It was until venom he really likes venom he thinks it's funny and well yeah he just likes it I guess. He was horrified when. The new venom came out incase it butchered it because of the old one but no he loved it.