Realizing feelings

Edit
-bakugo-
Him: you pinned him down for the first time while sparing you went close to his face and said. "How's that for rough " referring to his trash talk about how you couldn't be rough. He blamed his blush on sun burn.

You: you watched his confused face trying to figure out an equation. You saw his face lift when he figured it out. His small fist of victory under the table (that he made sure no one could see) was the cutest thing ever to you.

-Deku-
Him: he saw the excitement in you eyes when you geeked over (favourite pro hero) and told him everything you knew about them. Even though he knew it all anyway he pretended he didn't because he enjoyed how happy it made you.

You: in one conversation at the very beginning of your friendship you mentioned this thing you really wanted but couldn't find anywhere and don't even talk about the cost. you'd never thought he'd care let alone remember and 3 months later he got it for you. You were head over heals for this boy. He listens !!!!

-Todoroki-
Him: when he realised he was smiling just listening to you talk. He never really showed much expression let alone smiling and he for some reason loved the fact that you were the one who made him feel that way.

You: he stood up for you when these group of people where shouting stuff about your family. Normally you can handle yourself but when it comes to people talking about your family it just hits you different. He then smiled at you afterwards. Man the things you would do for him.

- Kirishima-
Him: When you walked in on him reading and he had his...... reading glasses on. They had a chain and everything. Now if any other member of the Baku squad saw this they would take pictures or make fun or never let it go but you. You said "cool glasses hey I've read that book it's really good but I don't want to spoil anything so ima have to go but I'll text you"

You: you were watching him in the canteen and all of a sudden you accidentally said hey kiri can I see how sharp your teeth are. You were obviously thinking this but it came out. He agreed and said we can try them on a bunch of random stuff out of school. He bit through loads of stuff and there was a bunch of stuff in the ua dorms with bite marks in. You guys were laughing for hours.

- Denki-

Denki: He had a crush on you from the start. But he realised he liked you as soon as you told people to stop calling him dumb and stood up for him saying he was smart because he got into one of the top schools in Japan.

You: when he asked for help with eyeliner. You came into his room seeing him struggling so you grabbed his face and did it. When you finally realised how close you were to his face your cheeks blew up and you ran out without explanation.

-Sero-
(I have a headcannon he's half Latino)
Him: when you skipped hanging out with everyone to go check on him because he was sick and you didn't want him to be lonely. He had always been a background character in his life and you made him feel like the main.

You: when he started saying Spanish words to you. He swore in Spanish once because he was so frustrated and you thought it was the coolest thing ever so you asked him so say stuff in Spanish to you every now and then so you can know some things in Spanish. Once he said te amo you wished he meant it.

(Idk when I'm next posting but this isn't finished hope your enjoying)