How you became friends

Edit
-bakugo-
When no one else would spar or train with him because of his temper you agreed. At first he thought you'd be a weak and easy opponent so he said no. But then you pointed out he had no one else so he complied and surprisingly enjoyed the challenge of your persistent self.

-deku-
He considered you a friend as soon as you talked to him and it wasn't an insult. But he confirmed it when you asked weather he wanted to hang out after school times.

-todoroki-
He didn't really understand what he had with you was a friendship until several people told him. Before that he just thought you were someone who wanted something from him because you were nice to him. And he was confused because he also enjoyed your company.

-kirishima-
you were his first friend that wasn't from his middle school. He considered everyone a friend in class 1 a as soon as they were a class but he considered you as a best friend when you bought him hair gel because he ran out and didn't want to leave the house. Not because he didn't like his hair without it because he just wasn't feeling like it.

-denki-
When he saw you in school and explained to you that he lost your number on the walk home and felt so bad for it but you just waved it off and said you understood. Then he gave you his number and all you sent to him for the next 17 days was memes. He didn't complain.

-sero-
When you both stuck mineta up from the ceiling and swung him round after he groped you. You both left him there and went out for ice cream after. It was a Friday so he was found on Monday trying to chew his way through the tape.