Who normally iniciates things 😉

A/n I know I haven't updated in ages sorry gals motivation has been there but ideas have not. So anyway by initiating it's gonna be like a who normally starts the kissing/making out kinda stuff.. Also I'm not sure how far I'll go when it comes to the physical side as I've never really gone past making out. Anyway yeah hopefully a few more updates will happen soon. Enjoy.
DISCLAIMER THINGS GET MORE HEATED THAN THEY HAVE BEFORE BUT IT DOESNT GO PAST KISSING.

ALSO THIS IS A REALLY LONG ONE.

Bakugo-
Kisses-
You and bakugo had always been a physical couple. As in you guys don't shy away from showing your affection to one another. Bakugo likes to kiss you without you expecting it as he finds it very cute when you flutter your eyes open confused yet mesmerised afterwards. Though After a while you caught onto this and randomly started grabbing his face for a small kiss. You found it very amusing seeing how flustered he got. It always ended in "revenge".

Making out-
I mean we all know most of your make out sessions start with you two studying. you getting bored or distracted asking for a break and then. Bam. You guys are making out. He of course didn't mind this but it came to the point where he got excited every time there was a test or piece of homework. " hey y/n your going to study with me after school right" he virtually stated but ended it with 'right' so it sounded like a question. " sure but no funny business this time I actually have to study" they said walking a bit faster. Bakugo was shocked for a second I mean he's always been the one to say 'come on stay focused we have to study' but now it was them. And he wasn't going to lie he found them telling him what to do very attractive. (Don't make it weird) now y/n had found away to get him to his very last outer shell so he was very much himself around them. He walked next to them again leaning his arm over their shoulder. And getting to their eye frame.

" I mean we do have a biology test" he said raising an eyebrow suspiciously. Y/n was very conspicuous of the boy but went along with it. "Yes why is this important" he just shook his head Devilishly pretending like he wasn't insinuating anything. " we should you know probably do a bit of studying on human anatomy" he explained with a smirk turning forward again. At this point they were already at the stair case up to their dorm rooms. " oh really theory?" you ask knowing he had a way of convincing you. He then opened the door to his room and said. " I don't know I'm more of a visual learner" you just rolled your eyes playfully at him. Placing your bag down on his bed and turning back round to face him.

" uh so persistent" you said pretending to be annoyed but he knew you weren't. You looked at him in the eyes you knew he got you so who gives one. He saw you move forward so he pulled your face in gently and kissed you softly as you could practically feel the smirk on his face. You pulled away and heard a low chuckle off him before "I knew I would break you" you just grabbed him again now that you had a taste needing more "please I was just being difficult we both knew this was gonna happen" you giggled sitting over on the bed so you didn't have to stand with him following closely behind your lips still connected.

Deku-
Kissing-
He's so shy he rarely initiates it as he's scared that you don't want to at a certain time or he's being inconvenient for you. You never cared though you knew when he wanted a kiss so most of the time you gave him one. Though when you guys are alone he's a bit more forward.

Making out-
Sure you guys have had a couple make out sessions before but they weren't overly common.(cough KIRISHIMA cough) I mean it wasn't like you never did but you guys weren't that kinda couple. And if you did make out it was less hot and heavy and more loving and sweet kinda like he was saying he couldn't get enough of you without the words. Now izukus still a teenage boy so obviously he's wanted to make out a lot but he's such a bean that he feels bad. Ahhhh someone tell him go with your gut y/n is dating you for a reason.