when they get jealous

this is full of the worst\funniest times they got jealous

Edit

-bakugo-
that week you were paired up with kirishima for a science project so you had been hanging out a lot. and that day in school you had been talking with kirishima all day about this film you both like. you guys were both shocked that each other new it since no one else you had ever met had seen it. and you guys talked about it for hours. and then were planning a movie night marathon since you both had the same taste in movies.

by the end of the day you felt like you had forgotten to do something but you just went to the dorms anyway because you are very forgetful. but when you got to your dorm and saw someones hoodie on the floor it hit you. just then a slam of the door was behind you. it made you jump so much you nearly fell over. you saw a very annoyed looking katski at your door. you braced yorself for him to start absolutely sreaming at you but instead he just looked up at you seemingly hurt and said in a calm voice.

"do you like shitty hair more than me" his voice kinda cracked a bit. "what" you replied double checking weather you heard that correctly. "do you like kirishima" he said again. "kat no i-" " i mean i know im a dick and hes well not but i thought-" he seemed real sad. it was weird seeing him like this seeing him vulenrable. but thats how you knew he meant it. you immediately grabed him and pulled him for a hug. his stiff figure fell into a moudable mess when you had him in your arms and his face fell and fit perfectly into the crook of your neck. "katski i love you and only you dont forget that" you wispered.

as soon as you both realised what you said you froze. you guys moved so you were forehead to forehead. he laughed a little holding your cheeck "did you mean that" you looked into his crimson eyes and nodded. "i love you too so much" you both smiled. you then jumped into his arms and gave him the biggest kiss. you cuddled for about 2 hours after.

-deku-

you had an old friend that had just moved back to their home town and you hadn't talked to them in ages. after you did you realised just how much you had missed them and missed talking to them. after you caught up you guys realised there was so much you missed doing together. after all you did used to be best friends. you would be doing stuff with them all the time apart from school of course because you attended separate.

you didnt realise this but you kept skipping and cancelling plans short notice to hang out with them and even saying that you couldnt hang out with your boyfriend because of them. now midoriya never second guessed your loyalty. ok maybe once but he scolded himself for hours after. he was just more scared that you were gonna forget about him or realise you have more fun without him. he was never gonna say anything though because you were a free person and hed rather drop dead then be the controlling boyfriend type. so he put his feelings aside and let you get on with having fun because all he wanted was for you too be happy. until one day you came to his door crying.

"oh my gosh name are you ok" you didnt say anything you just continued crying.when you got in and had calmed down you two started speaking. "its yuki theyre moving back again their father got relocated back." he obviously felt terrible for you but also a little happy that he got you back. after comforting you for a bit he said. "at least you can spend more time with your other friends now" that was a big leap for him that was a little meaner than he wanted to sound. you slowly looked up at him and had a realisation and jumped onto him and gave him a hug.

"izuku im so sorry i didnt even realise how much i was ignoring you please forgive me" you cried " its fine i didnt mind as long as you were having fun you know you were just excited to see them again" he said rubbing your back. you look back up to him and give him a thank you kiss.  "man have i missed this" he sighed. you flowered him with kisses. he loved your company so much."me too, wait were you jealous" you smirked. he seemed surprised "w w w well i i n well i m mean i" he was a stuttering mess.