Circus (dont ask)

Edit
Bakugo-
He would be one of those guys who go on the motorcycle in the big circle dome thing. You'd help him backstage getting his stuff ready. I'm sorry right but bakugo on a motorcycle someone fan me please.

Deku-
He'd so do the like unicycle riding while juggling. Or he'd do the whole balancing on those tube things that roll. You would throw the equipment at him. I mean not at him but you know.

Todoroki-
I feel like he'd do the balancing stuff. Where you like climb up and stuff.
Idk how to explain it. Or he'd to the rope climbing with the like Ariel rings and stuff,
You would be the announcer

Kirishima-
He'd so be the "strong man" type who'd like do stuff like. A car drives over him or some shit. You would help in out in the act. Like he'd throw you and stuff.

Denki-
He'd do the flipping on those like flimsy boards that two people hold on each end and then it acts as like a trampoline but it's like a thin line so it's really cool when you land on it. You'd do the flipping act with him.

Sero-
He would 100% so trapeze with you too. You would be like zac efron and zendaya from greatest showman. You know it I know it the FRICKEN stars know it.

( so I was asked who my favourite was and a couple people thought it was bakugo and other kirishima. But I'm the biggest and I mean biggest simp for denki. He has all of my heart I even have a shine of merch I have of him as a joke. I just jajhsjsjd and sero love my man too he's just ahhh. Don't get me wrong I love them all but my top two)