His first 80n3r/first turn on

If you couldn't read the title god help you no no I'm joking uh I should have done this higher up with the other firsts but I forgot sooooooo. Also why is my content getting so raunchy sos all my asexual gals.

I wanted to make this one a little less intense so they get them over really stupid stuff.

⚠️DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ THIS BIT: I tried to keep it gender neutral but I am an afab so sorry if the bits when your yknow are too much referring to 🐱 and not 🍆  because idk just yeah. ⚠️

Bakugo-
His first-
You were cooking in the ua dorms (don't worry I can't cook don't be ashamed if you can't) You didn't do it very often but you were bored and hungry. You started putting pieces of chopped up veg into the pan while sprinkling different spices. (Don't come for me idk how you do this) while waiting for it to cook a bit you positioned yourself on the counter as there were no chairs in the kitchen.

you hear someone coming down the stairs and by how stompy they were you assumed it was your boyfriend.You heard a yawn then a small cough. " hey katsuki" you shouted back hoping he could hear you. " y/n? Your cooking, you never cook" he said rubbing his eyes in astonishment.

" yeah yeah whatever you don't have to have any and then tell me how bad it is" you reply still stirring so nothing burns. He came over placing his hands on your thighs and head in the crook of your neck tiredly taking in your sent which he missed so much. " what's with you today, clingy?" you laughed hoping he wouldn't get annoyed by your statement. It took everything he had to not just start going at your neck right now but he knew that wasn't the way he should do things.

" so what if I am" he murmured into your neck leaving you surprised as he never really ever admitted stuff like that. You thought that he needed a quick pick me up. " Kat you know how some people when they are tired have an energy drink to liven then selves up a bit" he responded with a confused yes. You lifted his head up from your shoulder before tracing your finger on his lips and slowly guiding him in. His heart beat fastened as his pulsing blood quickened. He wasn't to tired to want to take charge but you didn't let him as you slid your tongue in before he could say a word.

He was trying his hardest to keep cool as he enjoyed your attempts and let me tell you they were good attempts at being dominant over him (btw he doesn't think your bad at being dominant he really enjoys it way to much but as it's normally him that's why they're attempts) Though he didn't protest he just leaned into it enjoying you far to much for his own good.

His grip on your thighs weakened as he moved his hands forward and round to your ass, but before he even got one movement you smacked his hand away. "Ow what was that for" he whines rubbing where you hit his hand. "I need to keep an eye on the food" you answer jumping off the counter turning your attention back to the food but he just wanted you right now. His face turned grumpy as he hugged you from behind slightly restricting your movement and you were pressed up against each other.

He just clutched onto your waist watching what you were doing. He knew he needed to be careful but didn't really care that much he was content watching you for now. But that all changed when You needed to get something out the cupboard that was below you so you had to try to wriggle out of his clutch.

"Kat I need to get something" you laughed he just shrugs as if to say figure it out. His arms were gently resting on your belt line trying so hard not to make any moves. The only thing between you being thin fabric did not help the situation. You just leaned down to get something out the cupboard ignoring him. You knew you wouldn't fall as the grip he had around your hips would keep you up.

( if your not sure what I mean when talking about the position basically in plain simple words while you were bending down your ass was right up again his ..............MOVING ON)