what pet you would have

Edit
bakugo-

i wanna say Pomeranian just for the whole meme of it but i dont know i feel like he'd be really like happy and gross about the fact he has a pet tarantula. you hated it at first but he forced you to hold it and now you can sorta deal with it. safe to say katsuki deals with the bugs in the dorms. and if you kill one boy does he hate you afterwards.

deku-

hes very much a dog person. not sure which one though im still debating. he takes it on a walk everyday. grooms it a lot. soooo many selfies. never stops playing or buying it toys. he called it hero. talks to it a lot like its a plant tryna grow. always gives it food when he shouldnt. doesnt like taking it to the vets cause it scares him more than the dog.

todoroki-

definitely a cat more specifically a Siamese. he called it soba. he got another one and called it wasabi. he really likes playing with them and throwing stuff for them to go get. he tells them his theories when your bored of listening. hes got them this really massive climbing thing. im pretty sure they now have their own room. If there on his bed you know he's on the floor.

kirishima-

he has a pet rock. he named it korg. like the guy from thor. he does the whole voice when he pretends to talk to it. and no it isnt just an ordinary garden rock. its one of those like £18 ones you can get off the internet that comes with a house and a birth certificate and like a lead for walks. he treasures it with his life. he refuses to wash it because he doesnt want it to erode or anything.

denki-

he soooooooo has a goldfish. he rants to it a lot because of the whole they forget everything. he says hes trying to teach it tricks but you can kinda guess how thats going. when bubbles come out its mouth he gets really excited because he thinks its replying to him. he never named it because he was scared he would forget the name. you can just tell the tank would be full of those tacky decorations.

sero-

i feel like he has a snake. like a really small one though that fits really easy in his hands. he called her snack. yes that isnt an auto correct. denki is petrified of her so sero has a fun time chasing him round making him scream. you like feeding her so obviously he lets you. you were scared at first but she definitely warmed up to you and you did the same to her. she likes you more than him now.