Chapter 27

Happy 9k!! I still can't believe this is happening lol

Any predictions for Silverstone?

Enjoy!

*****

I stood in between Milo and Elliana as Roman spoke in the middle of the set, giving his last words before we began the final day of filming. It's been a challenge since this is the most action-packed film I've starred in and definitely not the last. I had fun testing my body's limits and am proud that I was able to push myself to try out new things like flying over fifty feet high with a harness strapped to my waist.

I've not only gained so much experience in a different film genre but new friends as well. Elliana and I are closer than ever, already making plans for when we're both back in L.A. As for Milo, well let's just say he's deemed himself as my second best friend after hearing stories about Navi. I've invited them both to Italy during the summer with Aurora and Navi and they both agreed, Milo saying he was going to invite Ace as well. I have yet to meet the Mercedes driver since whenever he video calls Milo, he prefers to move to a different room for some privacy.

Roman clapped his hands together as everyone moved to their places for the final scene. We were outside today, the location overlooking a cliff as Milo stood by the edge and Elliana and I a few feet behind him. It was actually an easy scene, with none of us having to do anything else aside from saying our lines, but the emotions that we had to portray was the challenge.

Nevertheless, we managed to do it in less than ten takes, with most of those Roman changing perspectives and making a few tweaks in the lighting. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as he called 'cut' and everyone clapped their hands. I was pulled into a group hug with Milo and Elliana who was crying as well, not able to hold it in anymore.

"You guys are too emotional." Milo teased but I could see him fighting back the tears as well. It's always been like this whenever we filmed movies– you'd create a small family because of the amount of time you've spent together. Unlike before though, the closeness I established with Elliana and Milo was far deeper than I've ever created with my past co-stars.

We had a small celebration at the set since the official wrap party would happen next week in Italy. Roman was flying there for other business and invited us to his villa for the wrap party. Milo, Elliana, and I already told him we'd be there since we'd have a lot more free time after tonight.

I haven't talked to Charles as much ever since I saw that video of him and Chiara at the cool down room. I've been using the last few days of filming as an excuse and I feel like he noticed how off I've been through our messages but he didn't say anything. I really need to get a grip on my feelings because I still want to stay friends. There's nothing he can do on his part so I can only act on what's within my control.

When the celebrations ended, I headed over to my trailer to pack up anything things I kept there. I was leaving tomorrow night for L.A. and Elliana was coming with me on the flight. As for Milo, he hasn't shared his plans yet but I was expecting him to come with us as well. I was cleaning up my vanity table when the door to my trailer opened and the two of them walked in. Milo had a huge smile on his face while Elliana was shaking her head as she looked at him.

"Why do you have that creepy smile on your face?" I asked Milo, crossing my arms over my chest. Elliana took a seat on the sofa while Milo stood in the middle of my trailer with his hands hidden behind his back.

"You could either love or hate me for this so I'm hoping it's the first one." I raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to continue. He didn't say anything else and brought out three black lanyards with the Mercedes logo and two words– all access. "Cancel your flight tomorrow because we're going to Imola."