Chapter 31

Congrats on 13k!! Sorry for the late update since I took a day to spend with my friends 🤍

How would you describe the results of the Silverstone FP1?

Enjoy!

*****

For someone named after Eros, love has never been my strong suit. I've said the three words to my past boyfriends but come to think of it, I don't remember realizing that was it– the great love that everyone kept talking about. It never felt like I was in a movie and I've always thought of love as a normal part of life that comes and goes until you find the right one.

My conversation with Pierre back in Imola has never escaped my mind and it's been a week. I didn't believe him, only laughing at what he said and inviting him back into the club. Despite my nonchalant exterior, his words rattled a part of me. I've never even vocally said that I liked Charles, so how am I supposed to say that I loved him? It's a question that repeatedly revolves around my mind, waiting for an answer to suddenly appear.

It was the first Monday of May and I was currently in New York for the 2023 Met Gala. I spent the morning with Olivia, visiting my favorite cafe in the city and taking a walk along Central Park. I didn't get to attend the party last night since I took advantage of the downtime I had ever since I arrived back in Imola.

The red carpet was starting in half an hour but I was still getting ready. This year's theme was Mythical Legends and it would've been a missed opportunity if I didn't honor my namesake. The deep red dress had a corset top that hugged my body until it flared from my waist down to the floor. Gold embellishments surrounded the upper part of my arms which were really roses braided together to symbolize the palace of Eros and Psyche, reaching upward until the middle of my chest. From here, the tips of the cape I was wearing flowed to my back. My hair was curled with wisps of hair framing my face and the rest pinned up, gold flecks added. Cartier had lent me a pair of ruby earrings and a matching ring for the Met which went well with my outfit.

My makeup was inspired by the mood board Ivy had created which involved a lot of highlighter to emphasize the golden look

My makeup was inspired by the mood board Ivy had created which involved a lot of highlighter to emphasize the golden look. She decided to incorporate my makeup to the outfit as well, drawing some butterfly-inspired eyeliner which wasn't over the top but still complemented the look. She finished it off with a bold red lip that would hopefully last the entire night.

"You look like a goddess." Olivia gasped when I walked into the living room of the suite. Cameras were set up and currently filming since Vogue was creating a video for some people attending the gala.

"That means we're following the theme." I smiled, taking my place by the wall that they've vacated for me to take some photos. I've been attending for the past four years, and I take pride in always following the theme, receiving positive comments from fans who always waited for the red carpet. It's the Met Gala where artworks reside the entire year– you're expected to arrive looking like art yourself and it's disappointing to see people step on the theme.