Chapter 28

We're at 10k 😱 guys this doesn't feel real!!

Anyway, got another chapter for you guys and I don't want to spoil anything before you read it sooooo

Enjoy!

*****

I didn't get to see Charles until dinner. Ace invited us to a dinner with a few of the drivers at the hotel's restaurant. I changed into a cream satin wrap skirt and a matching button up top, matching it with a pair of low white heels and leaving my hair down. Elliana wore a red floral dress while Navi was decked in her favorite black halter jumpsuit.

We met Milo by the entrance of the restaurant since he already arrived with Ace earlier. People were already seated on the long rectangle table that had seats on either side. From here, I could already see Lando and Daniel Ricciardo, which made Elliana extremely happy. There was one girl sitting next to Daniel and I think it might be his girlfriend, Heidi. Across from them were Pierre Gasly and Ace, who looked to be having a serious conversation. Charles was talking to Lando but his attention moved over to us as we approached.

"Valentine Bellerose!" Daniel cheered, standing up to greet me.

"Hello?" I smiled awkwardly, not knowing if we've met before and I just didn't remember.

The Aussie smiled brightly at me before shaking my hand. "I'm sorry for being weird but I'm just a big fan of yours."

"He is." His girlfriend said, placing an arm over his shoulder. Daniel let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around her waist, still smiling. "I'm Heidi, it's nice to meet you."

"Valentine." I smiled in return before moving to the only vacant seat left since Elliana and Navi had sat down while I talked to the couple. I nodded my head at Lando and my eyes moved to Charles. The only vacant seat left was in between him and Pierre. "Leclerc." I smirked, and he chuckled before leaning in to give me a side hug.

"Bellerose." He smiled before he glanced behind me. "This is Pierre Gasly, by the way."

"Enchantée." Pierre said, taking my hand and planting a small kiss on my knuckles. I raised my eyebrow at the gesture and he only smiled at me in return.

"C'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer." [Pleasure to meet you.] I replied and his smile widened when he realized I spoke French. This caught the attention of other people in the table and I shrugged as Pierre let go of my hand. "I'm half French."

"No need to brag about being bilingual, babe." Milo said and we all laughed at his sarcasm.

Dinner went on with most of my conversations flowing with Pierre and Daniel. Charles and I would exchange a few words whenever he'd involve himself in the topic but most of the time, he'd be talking to Lando. They all asked about the movie I just filmed with Milo and Elliana and the time Milo almost fell off his harness was brought up by me.

"I've never seen someone squeal so high until that day." I laughed, holding my glass of wine with my right hand.

"Try doing your own stunts and let's see how brave you really are." Milo smirked and I immediately shook my head.

"Absolutely not. I have a knew interest for action movies but my body cannot take that much for my entire career." They laughed at me while Milo jokingly flexed his muscles. Beside him, Ace was smiling widely and I saw him wink at Milo secretly.