Chapter 59

F1 is really breaking my heart right now 🙃 First the French GP then with Seb retiring by the end of the season. People have already been expecting it but I still can't believe we won't see him on the track next year.

Anyway, enjoy!

*****

Seeing as I was watching the race in Ferrari for the first time, I thought it would be fitting to wear something red. I wanted to bring the Ferrari flag that Charles gave me but I didn't want to answer any questions about it.

Right now, I was currently watching in amusement as Elliana and Pierre went around the track for the Hot Laps video. I was wearing a pair of sunglasses as I stood behind the barriers wearing a white button up shirt that had short sleeves and high waisted red pants. I had another set of clothes with me in the Mercedes garage since we were attending the Coldplay concert afterwards which is partly why Navi was coming here after lunch. Actually, I think she only wants to watch Coldplay and not the race. The stadium in Milan was just thirty minutes away so hopefully we'd make it there just in time.

"Elliana's probably shitting her pants right now." Milo said from beside me, a Mercedes cap placed over his head.

I laughed as the sports car passed by us for the last lap. "I don't doubt that."

When Pierre crossed the finish line, we headed over to the grid. Elliana immediately slapped Pierre on the arm who only laughed in return, holding her waist and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"You're lucky I love you." Elliana grumbled and I smirked when she didn't realize that a microphone was still attached to her top.

"Love you too, babe." Pierre said, smiling at her as he helped her take off the helmet she was wearing.

Pierre had to get ready for the race so we headed for the Paddock Club once again, hoping to get some refreshments to fight the heat. It wasn't that bad but seeing as I've seen how Italy is during the winter, I prefer the cold. Milo and Elliana chatted with one another while I answered a few emails on my phone. I'm very thankful for Olivia because she's made it possible for me to bring my work wherever I go. As a gift, I made sure to order a designer bag that she's been eyeing for a while.

I moved over to Twitter to either see some current news or random thoughts that people have shared online. I was about to close the app when I came across a specific tweet that caught my eye.

leclercfan_16: holy shit is this real???

I opened the two images attached to the tweet and I couldn't help but audibly gasp, catching Milo and Elliana's attention.

"What?" Elliana asked, moving over to see what I was looking at and her eyes widened. "Holy shit."

I immediately knew what the first picture was since it was the exact same one that Pierre took when we were in Milan— Chiara tangled up in an alley with some guy. The second one, however, was new to me but I vaguely remember her outfit as the one from Silverstone when she crashed my lunch with Milo. She was walking out of the Paddock club, a small smile being given towards the exact same guy in the photo from Milan. It would've been innocent if not for her hand on his chest and his that was way too low on her back.

"Have you seen this?" I asked, Milo, showing him my phone and not being able to believe it.

He glanced at it before shrugging his shoulders and saying, "She deserved it."

His reply caught me off guard as Elliana took my phone and tried to find where the photo had come from. "Milo." I said and he hummed in response, eyes moving around the area. "What do you know about this and how did they get Pierre's photo?"