1.Ever So Beloved Father.

The writer opened the door to his home.

He wasn't expected to be home early,in fact he was still supposed to be hanging out with niki and minx,but he had left as soon as he could.After all he never was one for social interactions.

As he stepped through the door he was greeted by the laughter of his younger brother and his fathers voice lecturing his siblings.

The writer made his way to the living room to greet his family with his presence,though he knew they didn't truly care about whether he was there or not.

"What have they done this time?"
He asks,voice as uninterested as he could make it.

The noise stopped as they turned to him.Great another thing he's ruined.

His dad gave off a warm smile as he spoke to his son
"Wilbur,I thought you'd be back later,what happened?"

Already avoiding wils question.

"I just felt a bit overwhelmed as usual."
He shrugged off the question as he placed his bag down by the closest chair.

Techno looked at him with the slightest bit of doubt but simply brushed it off as if it meant nothing to him,instead saying
"Tommy's grown wings."

The air in the room grew thick as he heard the words.

Sure they were simple words really.Tommy grew wings.That didn't bother Wilbur at all,in fact he was glad his little brother had grown wings(unlike himself)he was proud even!

Though he couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy at the words.

His younger brother got powers before he did,how?
both their parents had powers and both his siblings did so why didn't he have powers too???

He brushed it off and left the room explaining how he was going for a shower,an obvious lie.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Crow father was seen today saving a girl from suiside,we are currently here at the scene to ask him about it!"
The reporter said through the screen.

Wil groaned out and tuned out of whatever he'd put on the TV,he didn't hate his father or the news don't get him wrong!It's just he wanted to hear something other than people singing his fathers praise every now and then.

"Is it impossible for people to not kiss my dad's A$$???"
He thought as he lay on his bed.

He'd been there for what felt like centuries now,Just listening to people talking about his dad as if he's the center of their whole being.

Wil got up and walked over to his mirror,it'd been awhile since he'd actually seen himself.

Looking into the reflective surface he could only cringe at the sight.

His skin was probably the same colour as a piece of paper by now,which didn't help to hide the dark bags under his eyes,and oh god it seemed that somehow the rich caramel colour of his eyes were draining into a black as well.

His messy brown hair flopped over his right eye and he fought the urge to sweep it away from his eyes and instead made his way to the mess he called a desk.

He sat down on his chair and pulled his book open,taking notes of how the majority of the pages were empty.

He needed to get something written down,but staring down at the blank pages nothing shot out at him.

He could do a report on his father but that'd been done many times and he seriously couldn't handle too much time in the same room as the man.

He could do an original story,but then again he'd probably go over someone else's idea.

He could do a report on himself!After all he was the only powerless kid in his family.
No,no that's stupid.
He can't let people know how truely unstable he is.

He hit his head against the desk letting out a long sigh before tuning back in to the sounds of what ever stupid show he'd put on.

It wasn't very interesting until he heard glass shatter,he jolted up straight and stared at the screen.

"THE CHUCKLE TRIO HAVE JUST BROKEN IN!SOMEONE CALL THE CROW FATHER PLEASE!"
The person screamed out holding onto the screen before their body fell limp to the ground with the camera.

He watched in anticipation as he heard footprints approaching the camera.

It was lifted up and the Ram smiled saying
"Yes please come down here so we can talk old man"

Then it went black and the
"this channel is currently offline"
screen flickered over what was once a dark screen.

A smile spread across his face as he realised what he was gonna write about.

But first things first,he'll need to locate the trio and then hope they don't instantly kill him.

He wanted to be the first to get close to the three and find out why they were like this,after all no one just decides to become a villain out of nowhere!

Oh god this was gonna take so long.Why did he think this was a good idea?

But alas he was still going to go through with it.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey I'm new to wattpad and I and this idea of a series so I'll try do this but there is no promises on that.

:)
Edit:
I went through and fixed this(22/9/22)