75.Warning Sign.

The phone rung through the air.

No one was going to pick it up.

The occupants of the home stood in a standstill.Each of them just as fed up as the other as they glared,awaiting the fool to awnser.

And that fool finally arrived as Charlie leaned over,awnsering the phone with a sigh
"What's up boss?"

The words ring over their heads for a moment in annoyance,what on earth could she want?
Nothing she was gonna say would make this situation any better for them.
So why bother them?

"HE'S WHAT?!"
Charlie yelled,hand slapping over his mouth as he interrupted their brooding.A slow realisation to the words he'd just said ment as his eyes hovered over puffy and tubbo.
"And you're sure?"

He nodded,all eyes on him for a moment as he listened to her speak.
Gulping the lump in his throat as he pulled the phone away,
Finally announcing
"Techno has reported that Schlatts alive."

Eyes Widened.

Shock rushing through their ears like a tidal wave as they drowned on their own words and feelings.

How on Earth was he alive?

It was impossible!

They all knew it was impossible.

Well,that's not really true.
After all Puffy and Tubbo we're Revived.

But they were revived as a science experiment hopefully going to be tried on others.
Though they believed its happened quite a few times after they left.

"Seriously?"
He asked,cutting off all trains of thought as he turned to them
"Guys we're going to...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Meet up with the villains."
Techno finished as he turned to them.

"Are you serious Techno?Do you know how stupid that is?!"
The brunette asked from where he sat.
Hands holding his head and massaging it slightly.God knows what'd happened,but he'd woken up with a headache that wouldn't leave.

"Lisen I went to the agency last night."
He sighed,pinching the bridge of his nose as he stood before the duo like this conversation was a job idea he was giving some heavily critical judges.

It's wasn't fun for the tension.

"Schlatts alive."
He stated,breaking their confusion into nothing but shock.

Wilbur was first to do anything.
Poping up from his seat like popcorn as he opened his mouth to ask something.

His grip tightening on the arm of the sofa as two arms reached out for the unsteady man.

He shook his head slightly as he sighed plainly asking
"How?"
His brown eyes meeting with the crimson with fear as he continued
"I watched him die."

"Yes,well that's the thing."
He said,rubbing his neck nervously as he spoke
"He was dead.Then ponk revived him."

"How can he just revive him?"

"He should've died if he did that."
Wilbur sighed,looking at the floor nervously as he spoke
"To heal takes energy and to revive a dead man takes the same energy.
Ponk would have to die to revive him."
He explained as he,Unbeknownst to them,quoted his mother.

"I know,I think phil and Sam helped him,but I cant be sure."
He shrugged,monotone voice ringing their ears as he spoke up again
"We just have to move things along faster."

The room fell silent.

How could they really trust the piglin on this?After all he did work with the heros,but surly that means he's trustable!
Even so,Wilbur KNOWS Schlatt is dead.There is not a doubt in his mind that the man's dead.
He watched it happened.
Schlatt slipped from his arms,
Leaving him alone.
Schlatt was with his mother.

He was dead.

Gone.

He left.

Never to return!

That's how death works!

Wilbur knew that better than anyone.

He sighed as he spoke
"I don't know I just don't see how...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"...You know about this."
Charlie shrugged as he allowed for her voice to flow into his ears and explain further.

"I've been in contact with techno for awhile now."
She admitted,slowly leaning back in her desk chair as her eyes rolled around the empty office.
She technically didn't have to tell them.
Did she give two shits?
No.
"He went back to the hero agency to get something for me when he caught Schlatt in the training yard with Phil,Jester,Blaze and 404 and they basically explained what'd happened without directly telling him."
She explained.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"It had been going on for quite a few years before then and as your boss I never found it nessasary to mtell you."
She awnsered dryly.Her head turning to the wall as she spoke up again
"But that's beside the point,
Techno is telling Wilbur and his friend almost the exact same thing I'm telling you so the whole plan we had originally is gone out the window."

"You said Schlatts death couldn't get in the way of plans?"
Ted butted in,Quickly bringing up a point she'd layed down before.

A sigh pulling its way past the demons lips as she staired at a far off wall,
Explaining
"Yeah,well he thinks he's a retired Hero who's been kidnapped by the villains."

Silence rang across the phone as she await for any more commentary of things she has said before she continued
"So about meeting with him I....
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
...Gave me their numbers so we can figure out when and where we will meet up."
The piglin explained,pulling his phone out and shacking it lightly before unceremoniously shoving it back in his pocket.
"Ths heros are tricking them into preparing for an uprising so while we figure out when would be best to move their they will make a plan as best they can."
The duo nodded in understanding to jesture for him to continue
"Either way we need to prepare ourselves because shit is about to go down."